What do you want for dinner?

A/n; I am sorry for it taking so long, I don't really have the motivation for this. And I really don't know where I am going with this story anyways. If you have any ideas of what to do for the next chapter please tell me in the comments.

All the same warnings from on the last chapter.

Hopefully you enjoy! If not, that's fine.

Narrative POV. (This will be short.)

"...What the  fuck?..."

Is all anyone hears (Minus the heartbeats and breathing,) for at least 5 minutes til Jackson whines and walks a couple steps in Stiles direction, only stopping when Stiles puts up a hand in stop like motion. This gives gives off certain vibes, and everyone has different reaction.

Scott stepping further back in shock.

Peter looking curious.

Allison looks like she wants to video this.

Derek looks like he is done with this shit.

Lydia looks like she wants to scream at and/or kill Stiles.

Stiles stares at Jackson and awkwardly puts his hand back down.

Jackson is still staring at Stiles.

In conclusion; Jackson listening to Stiles was both a blessing and a curse.

A blessing 'cause now they knew how to control him. To get him to stop attacking people.

A curse 'cause he's going to cling to Stiles and scent mark him constantly, like he just previously did, and he didn't  just scent mark him, he scent marked him as his mate.  So now Lydia actually has a reason to murder him besides 'He's annoying.' Yay.

Stiles immediately looks at Peter with a look that says 'what is going on!?' Peter being Peter, smirks and shrugs.

Did I forget to mention that everyone who is actually friends with Stiles and not just people he is allies with, know who his crush is?

I did?

Welp, my bad.

Stiles' POV

"Stiles, what did you do!"  Lydia screeches.

Welp she's pissed. So that means I'm dead.

"I didn't even do anything! All I did was check on him to see if he was okay! How does that count as doing anything!?"

I probably should calm down if I don't want her to make me deaf.

And if I don't want Jackson to attack her.

Or anyone.

"Jackson listen to me! Not that bitch!" She starts glaring at me right when she says the word bitch. Rude. First if all, I'm not a dog. Second of all, I'm not her. Third of all, I'm not ever really in the mood for sex like a bitch is, not even on the rare occasion I realize I'm lonely and a virgin. Damn. I'm getting off topic.

Jackson looks like he wants to slash her throat.

I mean I wouldn't mind but it will break Allisons heart if I allowed that.

Jackson gives me a questioning gaze.

What do I do in this situation?

"Jackson, no."

That earns me a sad look.

Damn it.

Now I feel conflicted.

I don't want to make Allison sad, but I also don't want to make Jackson sad.

Jackson seems to see my conflicted look, he immediately rushes towards me to pick me up oh so casually,  his large muscular clawed hands find their way under my thighs and hoists me up,  ignoring my yelp and the fact that I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, burying my face into the nook of his neck, and wrapping my legs around his waist as best as I could (Totally just so I don't fall off, why else would I do it?). As soon as he had me in a tight grip he growled at everyone and dashed towards the hole in the wall.

The yells of everybody else were fading, as he rushes past Gerards bloody, barley reconizeable body and out of the hole in the wall, heading in the direction of my house. Every time he jumped, I let out a yelp and he cooed like a bird in the most soothing way. (I thought he was a reptile I guess I'm wrong, again.)

I'm just glad dad's not going to be home till tomorrow afternoon. Or else it will be very awkward.

I continue to cling to him as he rushes into my room through the god damn window (Why is it always my window!?). He carefully sits me on my bed, and rushes out the window.

"Jackson! Please don't leave!"

What did I just say...?

He stops immediately. Jackson quickly jumps through my window and looks at me expectantly, like a dog awaits their owner. This is going to be a very confusing night and/or week.

As soon as he sat down I got a call. 'From who?', you may ask, well from the bitch who called me a bitch of course. I rolled my eyes and answered her, my hand moving to put my phone by my ear, just for her to start cussing me out. I mean, if you had a death wish you could have just told me, because as soon as I flinched from her loud voice, Jacksons pupils became cat like, and he started growling and glaring at my phone.

"Okay, Lydia if you want to not die by your boyfriend I suggest you calm down and I can see if I can get him to leave my house and go home ok!?" I am really losing my cool.

"Fine, but don't expect me to be nice to you, all because you can order my boyfriend around."  She is practically more of a dog than the werewolves.

I hang up and sigh. I look at Jackson who is still awaiting an order.

The only thing that I could think to say is; "What do you want for dinner?"