Monokuma theater!

Day 1
Here in the beautiful beaches of Paradise Island, where the sun shines and the summer breeze caresses your face, the scent of salt and sand and sun tan lotion fills the air, and joy and happiness are contagious...
That is, in the midst of all that joy and happiness is none other than Monokuma, the Ultimate Despair, who has come here to spread his misery and terror!
The bear has set up a stage on the beach and is now waiting for the show to begin. His red eyes burn with a sinister glare and his wicked smile is just too creepy.

( Words from the writer: sorry for taking a long time to come back , life haven't been so easily..but I will try to give this one a good ending for you all to enjoy and to thank you all for reading my fanfiction! Thank you!)

Day 2

Welcome back to the Monokuma theater! This summer we're bringing you a special treat: a monokuma theater set at the beach!

As the curtain opens, we see a beautiful sunny beach, with waves crashing on the sand and tropical trees swaying in the breeze. Suddenly, a brightly colored beach ball rolls into the frame and stops in front of a sunbathing Monokuma.
The bear gives a lazy smile and stretches, then he sits up and grabs the ball. He gives it a kick, sending it flying through the air and over to where you're sitting.

Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!

Day 3

The curtain opens to reveal an outdoor stage set under the clear blue skies of summer.
In the middle of the stage stands a beaming, smiling Monokuma. He is surrounded by a group of bright and colorful puppets, each with their own unique personality and expressions.
The puppets and Monokuma come to life, performing a lively and entertaining puppet show. The puppets dance, sing and delight the audience with their whimsical antics. Monokuma's laughter and joy fills the stage, creating an atmosphere of fun and joy.

This is the perfect summer monokuma theater experience ever!! Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhu