Chapter 7: -the white room, Bad end-

" You all got it right!"

"Okay, so the majority here have decided to convict you. Looks like it's time to see what the execution is like, don't you think?"

Monokuma asked, giving an ominous warning to Ayanokuji as he seemed ready to be convicted by the class.

"Sure... I mean, I'm completely innocent, but I guess if that's what the majority wants for me, then so be it."

Ayanokoji spoke up calmly but bitterly, showing no fear or anxiety about his impending execution.

"Hmm... Maybe you're just saying that so we'll have mercy on you. After all, you're probably scared, right?"

Kokichi challenged him, mocking his nonchalant attitude and suggesting that he was only acting unfazed by the possibility of his execution.

"Fear?"

Ayanokoji raised his eyebrow in amusement as he listened to Kokichi's comment. His calm and unfazed demeanor seemed to suggest that he did not, in fact, have any fear of his impending death.

" PUHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!!!"

"AHAHAHA!!!"

"Yes, fear. You should be afraid. You won't feel a thing after you're executed, but up until that moment, you'll be feeling the most intense pain imaginable. You'd do well to show some fear and not be so nonchalant about this whole thing." Said kokichi smiling

" Kokichi .." said kaito in anger

" Did we really make the right choice?" Asked shuichi.

" Well, monokuma did say that the vote is right and all..."

" But-"

" Ayanokoji...Kun , you must of had a reason to do it right?" Asked tsumugi.

" Gonta can not believe it.."

" He was close to maki as well, is this a betrayal?.."

"..."

"Pain?"

Ayanokoji seemed genuinely confused by Kokichi's comment, as if the concept of physical or mental pain was completely alien to him. He spoke nonchalantly with no sign of fear or anxiety, as if he was perfectly comfortable with the possibility of his death.

"What do you mean, pain? Of course there will be pain... Execution isn't exactly a comfortable experience, you know! You'll be filled with fear and anxiety, screaming and writhing in pain as you wait for the sweet release of death! Do you really think you can be so nonchalant in the face of that?"

If anything, Ayanokoji's nonchalant attitude and lack of fear seemed to irritate Kokichi even more. He continued to taunt and try to provoke a reaction out of Ayanokoji, but he was clearly not having any effect on him.

"Your calm demeanor is starting to piss me off. Can't you show even a little bit of fear about this whole thing? The fact that you're seemingly not worried about dying at all is just irritating me even more."

"I'm sorry, but I'm simply not feeling any fear right now. I'm completely relaxed and at ease, like I always am."

Ayanokoji calmly responded, showing no sign of irritation despite Kokichi's attempts to provoke him.

"God goddamnit, how can you be so calm? Don't you realize you're literally going to die? Do you have no sense of self-preservation at all?"

" kokichi!" Kaito snapped trying to shut kokichi up.

"It's not like there's anything I can do about it now... You've all decided that I'm the killer, so there's no changing your mind. If I'm going to die, then so be it. I can't stop that from happening."