Chapter (269 - 279)

Chapter 269 : Risking One's Life For Adventure

Huh? Lisa was stunned. "What does it have to do with me?"

Jungkook pulled her closer and laughed, "It's exactly like how I help you to get rid of the flies around you; you're also responsible for driving away the women around me."

Lisa's expression blanked out for a while as she watched Jungkook's handsome face slowly edging closer to her. Such a world toppling face was now enlarged before her eyes with a tender and loving smile gracing his lips; it was just like a scorching sun dazzling people's eyes.

"Lili, you should know that all the women throughout the Jin Ling Kingdom want to marry this King and are lined up from Yan Jing City, all the way to Yu Yang City. This King won't disturb them, but since you're my Princess, it's naturally your duty to drive those women away. Don't you agree?"

Lisa felt his hot breath fanning her neck, while his bright eyes burned as they stared at her; seeming to swallow her whole.

Her mind was in chaos as she abruptly struggled to get away from Jungkook, and with a taut expression, she said, "You...stop imagining that your love is reciprocated with an uninterested person! Who would want to help you drive away those women! As long as you don't provoke me, it wouldn't be any of my business even if you were flooded by flies!"

Jungkook still wanted to say something, but he was fiercely pushed to the ground by Lisa's palms filled with spiritual power.

Picking up the bowl of medicine on the ground, she fiercely said, "So, do you want to drink this medicine or not? If not, then should I throw this medicine away?"

Jungkook noticed that although her expression was fierce, the depressed emotion filling her eyes had started to decrease. Unable to help it he heaved a sigh of relief, then quickly took the medicine from Lisa's hand and obediently drank it.

After drinking the medicine, Jungkook inspected their surroundings and saw that there was no longer a visible crack in the space they were currently in. Unfortunately, a trace of concern still remained within his heart.

"Lili, this place must be a rift in the secret territory. Because its existed for many years and gone through multiple spiritual energy surges, its connected itself to a separate section of the secret territory."

Jungkook easily used the black sword in his hand to draw a line, tracing out a space of around a hundred square metres. "That Roc was a sixth rank spiritual beast, and a sixth rank spiritual beast is already considered to be amongst one of the more powerful spiritual beasts. If the Roc left its smell in an area, even if other spiritual beasts were to enter, they wouldn't easily dare approach. Lili, during the time I move my spiritual energy in meditation, you can't leave this area."

Although there were still a lot of things Jungkook wanted to say, he held them in.

In the Sealed Dragon Domain there were countless hidden sections full of unknown dangers, all similar to high-level spiritual beasts like the Roc.