Chapter (280-290)

Chapter 280 – Rumours

At the peak of the cliff there was a stretch of green hills, and not too far in the distance, there were the dead bodies of more than ten dark devil wolves lying on the ground emitting the thick smell of blood.

Before Lisa had time to take the bodies of the dark devil wolves into her space, Jungkook wanted to help her and sliced downwards with his sword. Unfortunately, when his sword went to cut into the bodies of the dark devil wolves, it crushed them into dust and caused perfectly good food materials to be wasted.

Lisa fiercely glared at Jungkook and seeing him rubbing his nose while looking helpless and awkward, she turned around and couldn't help but utter a soft laugh.

She hadn't expected such an embarrassed expression on the almighty Hell King.

It was so surprising that...it was very cute!

****

Lisa had barely finished sorting out was left of the dark devil wolves and was about to call out to Jungkook that they could depart, when she suddenly sensed something and turned to gaze towards the distant sky.

A moment later, a few figures flew over and abruptly landed in front of them.

Before Lisa could get a clear look at who they were, she saw a black clothed man step forward with large strides and drop to one knee in front Jungkook, greeting him with clasped hands. "Master, are you alright?"

The person before them was Qing Long!

Of course, it wasn't only Qing Long, there were also a few bodyguards from Hell King Manor; most of them high-level Meridians stage martial artists.

But, what surprised Lisa the most, was that Gu Yoongi and Zhou Namjoon were also there.

As soon as Gu Yoongi spotted Lisa, he slowly walked up to her and asked, "Little Young master, are you okay?"

Lisa didn't have time to reply before she felt something tighten around her hand and by the time she realised what was happening, she had already been tugged behind Jungkook.

With a gloomy look on his face, he fixedly glared at Gu Yoongi, a dangerous light flashing within his eyes. "Young Master Gu, what did you think would happen when she's by my side?"

Gu Yoongi stared blankly. Following which, he revealed a meaningful smile and lazily said, "There's no need for Your Highness Hell King to be so petty. You two were opposing each other before so I was unaware that you and Little Yue'er were companions. An exchange of blows may lead to friendship and since Your Highness Hell King won't hurt Little Yue'er, let's shake hands and get along."

His explanation didn't make Jungkook's expression better, it instead caused it to become darker. "Shut up! Who allowed you to call her Little Yue'er?! Who would want to shake hands with you? Go far away from Lili!"