13🥀

Jin wiped the sweat off his brow and let out a satisfied sigh. Another successful day in the kitchen, he thought. He quickly cleaned up his workstation, making sure everything was tidy before calling it a day. With a tired smile, he grabbed his bag and headed towards the exit.

Just as he was about to leave, he found himself face-to-face with Chanyeol, a perpetual grin plastered on his face. Jin's brows furrowed in confusion, wondering why Chanyeol was lingering around.

"Hey, Jin!" Chanyeol declared, that wide grin only growing wider.

Jin's confusion deepened." Hey hyung?"

Chanyeol chuckled. "Be ready! I'm coming to pick you up for our little adventure after few moments!" With a playful wink, Chanyeol bid Jin farewell and bounded away.

Jin stood frozen for a moment, processing what had just happened. A smile slowly crept onto his face as he realized that there was something to look forward to. Excitement bubbled within him as he headed back home, his mind buzzing with possibilities.

Jin opened the door to his house, only to be greeted by the emptiness of the room. He let out a sigh and made his way towards his bedroom, craving the comfort of a fresh shower after a long day.

He quickly changed into a crisp white t-shirt and black pants, feeling particularly handsome in his outfit. As he came out of the bedroom, he spotted Jeon walking towards him, a smile on his face.

"Hey, welcome back!" Jin said, greeting Jeon with a warm smile.

Jeon nodded, still chuckling as he hung up his coat. "Thanks!" But then his gaze fall on Jin's outfit.

"You're looking dashing today," Jeon complimented, "Are you going somewhere?"

Jin blushed, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Thank you, hyung. I'm going out with a friend."

Jeon's eyebrow quirked up in curiosity. "Oh? And who might this friend be? Jm? Tae?"

"No, none of them." Jin shook his head. "It's my co-worker, Chanyeol."

Jeon couldn't understand why jealousy twisted his insides when he heard that Jin was going out with Chanyeol, a complete stranger to him, but he knew he had no right to intervene.

Summoning a smile, Jeon plastered it on his face and said, "Enjoy your day, Jin."

Jin nodded appreciatively before bidding goodbye and heading towards the waiting car.

The unfamiliar twinge of jealousy gnawed at his heart, as he watch Chanyeol pulled up in a sleek black vehicle, a bright smile stretching across his face.

Jeon's eyes narrowed as he observed their interaction from the safety of his glass window. He felt a strange mixture of envy and apprehension as Jin hopped into the car, his laughter filling the air. Jeon's jealousy began to transform into frustration, but he forced himself to keep calm.

🥀🥀🥀