30) Everyone Will Know

Song: Samurai Swords (Accustic version) by Highasakite

Incase you guys didn't realise, I changed my username. It was ashhhcheronobog, now it's jaydenkingg.

Kai Carter (POV)

"Fuck, you're so sexy baby." Damien said trailing kisses down my neck. I tilted my head back to give him more access to my neck. These make out sessions never got old.

We were currently in the school's parking lot in Damien's range rover. We arrived to school a bit early and decided to kill some time. Damien was sitting in the drivers seat that was pulled way back, and I was sitting on top of him.

Sometimes when I'm with Damien, it feels like I'm dreaming. I still couldn't believe that such a hot guy had an interest in me. All the times Damien would kiss me before we were dating, I thought that he just did it because he was curious. I had no idea that this specimen of a guy actually liked me. I don't think I will ever get used to Damien being my boyfriend.

Damien detached his lips from my neck and slammed it against mine once again, causing a soft moan to escape my mouth, which Damien swallowed hungrily. He bit roughly on my bottom lip in an effort to ask me for permission for his tongue to invade my mouth.

As soon as I opened my mouth, Damien didn't wait another second before his tongue was searching every canyon and crevice in my mouth. There was no battle for domination, because Damien immediately took that option away from me, and dominated the kiss.

I would occasionally tug on his hair as a natural reflex of the pleasure
I was getting from the kiss, and that would cause him to grunt in response. I swear that this was the hottest sound that I had ever heard.

After awhile of kissing, Damien suddenly pulled away and started looking straight ahead. I tried pulling him back into the kiss, but he wouldn't budge.

I looked at him weirdly. "Dame? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong, or was I not doing it correctly." I was already starting to worry, because my brain was wired in a weird way in which I thought the worst in every situation. I was not a very optimistic person.

Damien shook his head without looking me in the face. He then wrapped his arms around my lower waist, securing me in the straddling position that I was in on top of him.

"Of course not baby," He said sending a quick glance my way before his eyes returned to where he was previously looking. "I told you, you can do no wrong. Everything you do is perfect."

"What are you looking at?" I asked curiously. When Damien didn't answer, I turned and followed his line of sight.

When I saw what he was looking at, I could have sworn that I had died and got raised back from the dead.

Wendy was standing at the other end of the parking lot, she looked furious, and she was looking at the two of us with so much fury, that I just wanted to disappear into thin air. And to make matters worst, her phone was in her hands, and she looked as though she was snapping pictures or filming us.

I only had one word in mind.

Fuck.

I looked at Damien with my breath hitched in my throat. Everyone will know. I thought to myself. Wendy already didn't like me and would do anything in her power to make me suffer.

When I turned back to where Wendy was standing, she was gone. "She saw us." I whispered.

Damien shook his head. "I don't think she did."

"She was literally looking at us and she had her phone in her hands taking pictures." I said climbing off of Damien and taking a seat in the passangers seat.