The Ultimate Duel

Isabella's POVDeker has the sword of Urumasa as he pulls it out to point to us

Isabella's POV
Deker has the sword of Urumasa as he pulls it out to point to us. Antonio and I look at Jayden.

Me: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Antonio: "Why now? He's too exhausted."

Me: "Yeah. He is really tired."

Out of nowhere, the army of moogers appeared behind Deker and in front of us.

Deker: "Master Xandred and his noodle face crony Octoroo have seen to it that we are interrupted yet again."

Deker morphed to his form. The three of us exchanged looks at each other. The moogers were marching toward us but Deker stopped them.

Deker: "No one touched the Red Ranger. He's mine!"

Deker is fighting the army of moogers on his own. The three of us are watching him fight.

Antonio: "He's relentless."

Me: "Tell me about it."

Deker knocked all the moogers to the ground.

Antonio: "Not even a challenge for him."

Me: "Yeah, this is going to be a tough battle."

Deker put the sword down as he transformed back to his human side.

Deker: "All right, Red Ranger. Our time to duel has come."

Me: "Absolutely not."

Antonio stepped forward.

Antonio: "No, not now. We just finished a battle. Besides, we rangers don't fight for the sake of fighting."

Deker: "Red Ranger, I'll give you 24 hours but there will be no further delay. Tomorrow, meadow will meet metal."

Jayden: "Didn't you hear Antonio? I won't fight for fighting's sake. I only fight to protect the innocent."

Deker: "Well, then, if you don't show, I doubt I'll be able to control myself."

Jayden: "What's that mean?"

Deker: "Disappoint me and I may not be able to hold my nighlok side much longer. I could possibly attack whoever is near. That includes the white ranger."