Trading Places

Isabella's POVI am with Mike, Emily and Antonio in the city while the rest of them are at the Shiba House

Isabella's POV
I am with Mike, Emily and Antonio in the city while the rest of them are at the Shiba House. The reason that the four of us are in the city is because it is a flea market there. All three of us are walking to the flea market as we see Antonio is cooking something at the stand.

Emily: "Beautiful day for a picnic."

Me: "I know. It is going to be an amazing day."

Mike: "Yeah, thanks for inviting us, Antonio."

Antonio: "My pleasure. It's going to be your pleasure once you taste my habanero hollandaise herring burger. A little bit of this. A little bit of that."

Mike: "I'll try to think once. Can I help with something?"

All of the sudden, Antonio is sidetracked due to seeing a guy is in a trace.

Antonio: "Wow. What is up with that guy?"

Me: "I have no idea."

Mike: "Huh?"

We see another guy is in a trace.

Mike: "Maybe they're doing yoga."

Me: "Well, I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this."

Emily: "Guys, I think there is something wrong."

Me, Mike and Emily are standing up to investigate this while Antinio is leaving us behind. All of them are in a trance including Antonio. No wonder Antonio isn't with the three of us. Anyway, the three of us morphed as we saw the nighlok in front of us. The nighlok's name is Switchbeast. Emily has the Earth Slicer in her hand.

Emily: "Earth Slicer!"

She throws it as Switchbeast dodge it.

Switchbeast: "Whoa!"

The Earth Slicer brings it back to Emily.

Emily: "Huh!"

Mike: "Go help those people. Bella and I got this."

Emily: "Right."

Emily is helping the people here but doesn't work at all.

Emily: "Just like the others. They're in a trace or something."