Epilogue 1

"Happily ever after doesn't come easy. But for love, it's always worth the fight."

- M. Leighton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 years...

Hale's POV

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!!" someone with little hands slightly slapping my cheeks, and when I opened my eyes, I immediately smile seeing my Little daughter's beautiful snow white face in front of me.

She is wearing a tiny red dress with golden flakes of flowers in it, I'm sure her Yaya put that on her as that is her favorite color.

"My Princess is awake." I said, I sat down to bed ever so lightly, I don't want my beautiful wife scolding me after a long night of taking care of our babies while I was in the Empire.

"I want pizza!" her small voice filled this huge room and filled my heart full, I thank god that my daughter looks so much like her Mom... Heather, my wife... The love of my life... Who changed me for the better, and I am willing to change again and again just for her...

everyone said that I have a perfect life... No.

I guess, this wouldn't be this perfect if I didn't meet my childhood crush, the one who melted the ice around my heart, her.

If I didn't met her, what would I be? I am cold and cunning when it comes to businesses, I don't care who I will step on, or whose territory I will stand, no one can stand in my way when it comes to that.

That, I'm sure is what I am if I haven't met my wife, I will be the same Hale who is ruthless, no one can underestimate and a business machine.

A lot has changed in my life when Heather comes into the pictures, I learned to have emotions, to be considerate, to be worried, to love her, to accept her imperfections, to love her past, and to love her more... she's my world... No, I guess she's my whole universe, I just love her so much that I don't know where to stand in her world for the first time.

I can't explain how much love I have for her and my own family, who would have thought that I could be like this, that I will change just to keep her in my arms...

Heather is not just a simple woman, she's special, she doesn't seem to know that, but she is the most perfect woman I have known in this world, nothing can compare.

I just want a bride, a bride that I will front in front of my grandparents who wanted me to get married...

But that little girl who is crying her eyes out, wanted to go with her mom's grave and be buried never leave my mind, she's the one I have always thought to marry, Hellise .

FLASHBACK

"Kawawa si Hellise, ang bata pa pero nararanasan na ang ganitong trahedya."

"Hellise is a nice girl, and I don't know if his dumb father will take care of her now."

"May asawa na daw bago, sinong mag aalaga sa kanya?"