🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

Saathvik thought that he will get any clue but after hearing him he became sad.he started to walk back.

That mam thought something and called him

Sk-Sollunga.

....-Sir anda Street light ku mela camera fix panirukom becoz last month oru thirudhan vandirukaan adhuku bayandu vachom sir....

Sk- lAdoda control enga iruku

....-Anda veedu sir.... He showed the another house

Sk-Okk tnqqq

Then saatvik and the gang went to that house and knocked.a lady open the door and get afraid to see some police.she smile in fear and asked saathvik,

....-Yaaru neenga?yenna venum?

Sk-Inga pakkathula oru kidnape onnu nadandhuche theriyuma?

That lady thought for sometimes and said,

....-Haan theriyum sir.

Sk-Adha pathi visarikka dhan wandhu irukkom.inda veetla dhan anda camera ooda connection irukkunu engaluku news wandhuchi.

....-Aama sir adha naanga dhan vechom.

Sk-Hmm engaluku ippo anda footage parkanum katta mudiyuma?

....-Haan ulla vaanga sir.

The lady took the inside while the gang and athulya went inside.the lady asked her son to show the camera footage.he nodded and went to his room taking the gang and show them.

Saathvik asked athulya to say the time and the date.the boy noted it and show the footage and the boy did as saathvik said and they saw a van going from backside without going from the mainroad.saathvuk turn to athulya to which she nodded.

Saathvik to a copy of footage to his phone and one for his pendrive.after seeing all comes out from the house with that lady and the boy too followed them.saathvik thought and said,

Sk-Main road valiya pogama pinnadi yen poganum?yedho irukke anga......

He started to think by walk from one corner to another corner.he stopped in middle and saw the tree and see upward to see wheatger it is strong and wheather he can climb to it.after confirming the tree is strong and can climb to it he started to climb it.

He saw an old building in an distance and saw some people walking in hurrily from inside to outside lifting something but ge cannot see it as it was in too much of distance.he turn towards the boy and asked,

Sk-Binocular irukka unkitta?

....-Haan irukku sir.

Sk-Adha konjam kudu.

The boy nodded and went inside to his room and took the binocular from his table and went out.he give that to saathvik.

Saathvik sees the scene from the binocular and saw the people were hurrily taking some big boxes and putting it inside the lorry.after they closing the lorry one man asked to leave the lorry.

Saathvik saw the lorry leaving and see it to which route the lorry is going and quickly he asked darshan inform the police telling the number of the lorry and asked them catch it.saathvik try to get down but he saw a man coming out from the building and he quickly hide himself and saw the face of the man from the binocular.

But the face is not clear as it was in so much distance kaking saathvik anger and hit the tree by his hand to which it started to bleed.He get down from the tree and gave the binocular to the boy and thanked to that lady and the boy to helping them and started to leave.

He took his handkerchief and tied it around his wounded hand and leave in full rage to police station after dropping athulya in her house.

The Knight Continue 🛡️⚔️.....

How was it??

What will happen next?
Will they able to catch the lorry?
Who is the man he see from the distance?

Any guesses 😉

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Story is going to end 🥺

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈