🛡️⚔️ Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 🛡️⚔️

After few months saathvik family went to ask athulya's family to make athulya to marry as the couple loves each other.firstly athulya's father did not accept to make athulya to saathvik as he was an police but later after knowing that they love each other he accept.

But the couple said that they will marry after 1 year as athulya likes to study (imagine as your wish).their parents too accept their wish and give them time.

Here the bond between das abd mythili grow day by day and mythili is coming back as she was a little by little with das love and care.As per their wish das and mythili stayed in an another apartment and now is working in an office.

Both the couple's day went smoothly and beautifully.

After one year,

Both das and saathvik was sitting and doing some rituals as the priest said.Yes it was their marriage as per athulya's parents wish das and mythili agree to marry on the same date of saathvik and athulya marriage.

Priest asked to bring the brides.athulya's friends went to bring them while two boys were looking the direction making their friends to sigh and knocked their head to which both glared them making them gulped.

Sk-Yenna?

Pug-Konjam porumaya irunga sir thangachinga waruvanga.

Das-Ye galuku theriyum nee....

Das actioned like to shut the mouth with his hand making saathvik other friends to laugh while pugazh gave his thiruttu muli.

Both of them comes to the stage while their husbands were seeing them with open mouth.

(Saathvik And Athulya Dress)

(Das And Mythili Dress)

Their friends closed their mouth making them jerked.

Dar-10 ee picnic poitu varudhu close pannu man.

Both the girls chuckled seeing them.both of them sit down near their boys.both the couple did the rituals and its time to tie the around them.priest gave the thaali and both of them tie it around their girls neck while the elders bless the throwing the flowers.

The day end happily and athulya and saathvik wemt to her house while other too went to saathvik house.

After their marriage their days wemt happily........

*****Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ*****

Tʜᴇ Jᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ Oғ
Sᴀᴀᴛʜᴠɪᴋ Aɴᴅ Aᴛʜᴜʟʏᴀ Eɴᴅs
Fʀᴏᴍ Hᴇʀᴇ ❤️💜🥰

Hope You All Like This Chappy And This Story ☺️❤️

If You Like It Please Do Vote And Comment To This Chap ☺️❤️

Then Bye Bye To All My Readers Who Reads This Story And I Kindly Rewiest You All To Read My Other Stories Too 🤗❤️.

The Story Ends From Here.

Meet You All In Other Ongoing Story Until Then Byeee....👋👋

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈