•𝟏𝟖•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

The Next Day (12th October) -

The Shekhawats have organized a reception party for those people who weren't invited in their small intimate celebration.
The formal people..businessmen, investors, colleagues of all family members and also those relatives which weren't invited because of their judging, irritating and talkative nature.

It is going to be held at The Shekhawats Villa itself in their hall with barbecue, dinner prepared to be served at the backyard. It was 5 pm, the preparations were almost done and everyone had gone to get ready for the evening.

The party is going to be held at 7 pm, all the people and the relatives will be arriving by 7:15 pm.

In Lavina & Abhimaan's Bedroom :

Abhimaan : Babe! Come fast naa. Its already 6. You are taking shower from last 45 minutes.
Lavina : It takes time. You won't understand.
Abhimaan : I won't understand? But you should take this much time only when I am there with you.
Lavina : Shut up Maan.
Abhimaan : Arey, What shut up? Am saying the right thing.

(Lavina came out of the bathroom wrapped in bathrobe and stood in front of Abhimaan who was sitting on the bed in only sweatpants ready to take a shower. She glared at him keeping her hands on her waist.)

Lavina : You aren't saying the right thing Mr. Shekhawat. Now the bathroom is free, you can go.
Abhimaan : (smirked and pulled her down on his lap) Tell me na, what were you doing for so long in there? Why didn't you call me in? I was expecting you to do so. (pout)

(Lavina wiggled to stand up but he didn't budge.)

Lavina : I was enjoying some champagne in bathtub.
Abhimaan : Without me? You are so bad.
Lavina : Arey baba, I shaved, cleaned and did the skin care. Thats why it took time. Now you wouldn't like me shaving my hairy legs right?
Abhimaan : Why wouldn't I? I would love watching you do anything.
Lavina : You are insane. Let me go. You are dirty, go take a shower.
Abhimaan : Hawww..I am dirty? ME? Not at all. You love my body scent.
Lavina : Yeah I love it but after you take a bath. Not sweaty scent. Eww. Go. Shoo. Shoo.
Abhimaan (left her pouting) : Fine. I am going.

He left to the bathroom and Lavina just shook her head at his childishness and went to get ready in the closet.
Abhimaan came back in 15 minutes while Lavina was still doing her makeup in her bathrobe. He came and stood behind her.

Abhimaan : See, this is called a shower. Just 15 minutes.
Lavina : (rolled eyes) Yeah yeah.

Abhimaan grabbed her jaw and tilted her head backwards in such a way that she was now face to face to him.

Abhimaan : What did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?
Lavina : Damn. My neck. Okay I remember. Now let me go.

Abhimaan bit her earlobe and let her go.
They both got ready in their attires of the evening and stood infront of the mirror together. They nodded at each other grinning satisfied with their contrasting and elegant look.

They both went down as they were told to descend the stairs at 7:30 pm exact with all the excited cousins hooting, whistles, shouts with claps from the guests

It brought tears of happiness to Lavina's eyes when she saw her parents looking at her proudly as she went towards them first after coming downstairs.

"I missed them so much" she thought

She hugged all of them one by one and gave her dad the longest and tightest one. Her mother rolled her eyes.

"Dont start here you both." Poonam glared at them while they both looked offended at her.

"Its okay. She is like that " Nakul said and hugged Lavina again having slight tears in his eyes.

Poonam slapped his back but shook her head at the emotions swirling in her husband's eyes with a tsunami of tears knocking at the door of his eyelids for the absence of her daughter in their home that he is feeling since she left the threshold of that Villa.

They parted away when he was satisfied and smiled at her wide.

"You are happy right child?" Nakul asked Lavina
"Yes dad. I am very happy and lucky to enter this precious and beautiful family who loves me a lot." She said smiling grinning wide.

Her parents smiled at her while Pihu also hugged her aunt and immediately questioned.

"Where is my Abhi, Bua (aunt)?"
"Oh! I am here Angel"

Abhimaan came from behind her and hugged her sitting down on his one knee.
She hugged him back happily and said.

"Are you treating her well?"
"Yes, all as you said, Angel."

Pihu nodded satisfied and patted his head.

"Good boy"

Everyone chuckled at the interaction while Lavina smiled softly at Abhimaan's sweet gesture of kissing Pihu's forehead like his daughter and she blushed thinking about whenever they will be having their first child.

She got lost in the thoughts of how he shows his care, his love to her in every kind of actions or ways possible and known to mankind.

He does anything she asks for or even without asking most of the time.
Its like he is a part of her which knows exactly what she wants at all times.

Samaira nudged Lavina and motioned her of 'what are you thinking' with her eyes to which Lavina shook her head blushing slightly which was immediately noticed by Samaira and she teased her wiggling her eyebrows.

After short chit chat between the families, they all moved towards the center of the hall where there was small platform like stage was prepared.

As Abhiraj introduced the couple and especially his loving daughter-in-law to the guests, they all cheered for the new couple's successful and healthy married life with a clink of champagne and wine glasses among each other as the celebration started.

Different beverages were being distributed by many of the waiters present there and the families also gave a toast on the name of #LaviMaan and gave their best wishes for the upcoming wonderful journey of their lives which will make them even closer.

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Tell me what you think??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33