Chapter-6

*At hospital -Y/n pov*

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in hospital bed. I remembered what happened. Suddenly I heard door opening. I saw mom, mr.lee and "BTS". I got really angry thinking that what they have done to me and they still has audacity to come here.

Y/m-Baby how are you?
Y/n-Does it look like I am ok.(cold)
Y/m-(Become sad)
Mr.lee-Oh! I forgot to ask y/n who did this to you and how BTS take you here??

I saw that BTS gulped their saliva.

Y/n-Oh! They were some Bullies of our school.
Mr.lee-I would suspend them from school. Tell me their names.
Y/n-Mr.lee i don't want to offend you but I don't want anyone to interfere in my matter.
Mr.lee-Ok(sigh). But atleast tell me BTS how do you got her.
Jimin-Dad actually we need some books from the library. So we were at school that time. When we go out to we saw that y/n was lying there lifelessly.
Suga-So we took her to hospital and called you.
Mr.lee-ok
Y/m-Oh! Hun i remember that we have an important meeting.
Mr.lee-But how can we leave y/n like this.
Y/m- Don't take tension bts will be them.
Mr.lee-Ok so sons take care of y/n. I am trusting you all.
Bts-Ok dad

I felt a bit sad because mom doesn't care about me. I am in hospital and she is going in an important meeting. Mr.lee and mom go out of the room. Now,BTS and me were alone in the room. Jin sit next to me and they all surrounded me.

Rm-Why you didn't tell them that we did it.
Y/n-Be thankful that i didn't told mr.lee about this otherwise you all would be dead till now.
Jin-Ummm......guys I wanna say something.
V-Say it hyung.
Jin-Actually I am accepting y/n as my sister.

I was shocked to hear this and I can see that BTS(except Jin) was also shocked after hearing this.

Y/n-But I will never accept you and after what you have done never!!(rude)
Jimin-Hyung see her attitude. You still accept her??
Jin-Yes and y/n i promise that I will make you trust me.
Y/n-Let's see.(cold)

BTS pov-(except Jin)-

We also wanted to say to y/n that we accept her but still we would never. She is not worth of calling as our sister.

*After two weeks-A/n pov*

Y/n was discharged from hospital the very next day and now she was fully recovered. Now it was the day of y/m and mr.lee's marriage. Y/n also called bp and y/n was sitting at the end alone and BTS were also sitting alone and then y/m and mr.lee came. Everyone eyes was on them. By the way-

Bp's outfit:-

BTS's outfit:-

BTS's outfit:-