Chapter-16

*A/n pov*

Bang!!

Jin closed his eyes but didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes and saw that eunwoo was holding his hand in which he got shot and he saw "blackpink" near the entrance holding the gun and their men came and opened the ropes of all. Eunwoo was shocked seeing black pink here.
Y/n didn't know about the plan but she was not shocked seeing blackpink and BTS noticed it but BTS just ignored it and then bp give guns to BTS and y/n and then they all started fighting with eunwoo's men. BTS was shocked to see that how y/n used the gun so professionally like she has learnt it from some professional but they focused on fighting first. After 10 minutes of fighting eunwoo was on the ground ready to get killed. They thought they will torture him to death so they just shot a bullet on his hands and legs. They go towards eunwoo after shooting him and his men.

Eunwoo-How??
Jisoo-Let me tell you

Flashback:-

BTS were not able to think about a good plan. The plans they were thinking were really risky and they were not ready to do it. BTS want them and y/n safe and sound.Suddenly bp came and sit with them.

Jennie-Let's get to the point. We know y/n is kidnapped.
Rose-And we want to help you getting her back.
Rm-It's not a joke guys.
Jin-You all can die
Jk-And even you are not mafias.
Jimin-We don't want to risk your life.
Jisoo-Who said we are not mafias.
Lisa-Ever heard of "black crystals"??
Suga-Yes they are world's best no 3 mafia gang.

(Guys remember in this ff,Mafia king and Queen hold the first rank in underworld and then other groups come and also you will soon get to know who is world's best no 2 mafia group)

V-And I also wanted to meet them.
Jisoo-We are black crystals.

BTS become shocked hearing this.

Hoseok-But how??
Rose-No time for Questions.
Jennie-First let's make a plan and save y/n.

Flashback ends

*Present time*

Jisoo-That's how it happened.
Suga-You really thought you can kill us. Pathetic.(smirk)

As BTS,Y/n and bp needs to talk so they just started talking there only thinking that eunwoo fainted.

Jin-Y/n you have a lot of wounds. Let's first go home and treat your wounds.
Y/n-No oppa I am ok.

After some arguments they all agreed that y/n will treat her wounds after the talk.

Suga-Y/n do you accept me as your brother.(Nervous)
Y/n-Yea oppa why are you becoming nervous. Come here.

They both hugged each other. After few seconds they broke the hug.

Rm-Ok now the most important thing y/n how did you know how to use gun and why you were not shocked when bp came as you didn't knew about the plan.
V-And how bp became mafia??
Jennie-Y/n will tell about us becoming mafia.

Now all attention was on y/n

Suga-Y/n answer honestly to all these Questions
Y/n-Oppa it's not the right time to tell you all and i don't wanna trigger my past now and Jin oppa and Jimin oppa know about my reports.
Jk-Which reports.

Then Jin and Jimin tell them about her reports which tells that if she needs to get out of her past she need happiness and love. While talking about this y/n saw that eunwoo was pointing his gun towards hoseok so she fastly run towards hoseok and hugged him and now y/n's back was facing on eunwoo and

Bang!!

The bullet shoot directly in the back of y/n. J-hope suddenly feel liquid on his hand and he saw blood. Y/n's body became weak she fell on the ground. Bp shot eunwoo on his head seeing what happened to y/n. BTS and bp had tears in their eyes. Y/n's head was on hoseok's lap.

Hoseok-Why you did this y/n.(Voice crack)
Y/n-Oppa I can't see you all hurt.(Weak)
Hoseok-Y/n we also can't see you hurt.(Tears roll down his cheeks)
Y/n-Oppa I love you all.(Eyes closed)
Hoseok-Y/N!!
Rm-Guys let's take her to hospital fast.

They all take her to hospital as fast as possible.

*In hospital*

Jimin-DOCTOR!!!
Dr-Yes sir
Jin-M-my sister please treat her.
Dr-Nurses bring the stretcher fast.

They all lay y/n on stretcher. The nurses took her inside the operation theatre. The doctor was about to go but jk hold his collar.

Jk-If you didn't save my sister then remember you are dead(Dangerous voice)
Dr-Sir please leave my collar. I will try my best to save her.
Jin-Jk leave him(stern)

Jk leave the dr and goes in the operation theatre.They all sit on the chairs. Bp was so shocked that they didn't even speak a word in the whole time.Bts except Jin was crying badly.Whereas,Jin wanted to cry but as he is the oldest he tries to stay calm. Suddenly jisoo come towards him and hugged him. Jin was shocked.

Jisoo-Sometimes it's good to let your heart out.

That's it Jin also started crying. Even bp has some tears in their eyes but they believed that y/n will be ok as bp know her past they know how strong y/n is.

*Time skip-After 2 hours*

Doctor came outside. Bp and BTS gathered around him and started asking Questions.

Jin-Is she safe??
Jisoo-She is ok right??
Suga-Do we need any medicines for her.
Jk-I hope you remember my warning??
Hoseok- you have saved her or not??
Jennie-I know she is fine right??
Rm-Is operation successful??
Jimin-Do we need any medicines??
Rose-She is fine na??
V-If anything has happened to her I will kill you.
Lisa-Say it she is fine. Please.

And many more then Jin stopped them from asking Questions and let dr speak.

Dr-She is ..........

--------------------------------------------------------------
Is y/n safe or something happened to her??What will be BTS reaction?? I have some shoutouts:-

--------------------------------------------------------------Is y/n safe or something happened to her??What will be BTS reaction?? I have some shoutouts:-

Thank you 😊--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------