Chuuya NSFW headcanons

Requestes by @Namaki_Masoba

Chuuya loves boobs👀

He's into Paizuri definitely.

Okey but oral is his favourite, you can't change my mind.

He loves seeing you under his mercy but won't mind you taking a lead.

He's actually pretty tidy and clean down there but still has little bit of hair.

8 inches probably.

He's agressive so his pace is rough and fast but can be gentle and slow and steady too.

Degradation kink? Yes. Praise kink? YES!

He loves when you pull him by his choker.

During it, most of the time, his hands rest on your ass or thighs.

Loves being dominant and top but he also loves when you are taking top and being dominant.

Switch.

He's surprisingly good at Oral, especially when he is eating you out.

He might even do quickies with you in the morning.

His turn on? Wear his clothes or tease him.

DEFINITELY likes bondage, blindfold and impact play (I think impact play in doggy style)

He marks you a lot but also wants you to mark him so everyone will know that he's yours and you're his.

Aftercare? He will get the bath ready, lot of bubbles and also wine. He might even massage your muscles.

He moans and whines a lot.

He will je ck-off if you aren't available for too long. He can go for 4-5 days without being needy for you.

He gets excited when doing it in public but still prefers doing it in private.

He loves coming all over your chest and stomach but also inside you, it makes him feel like he absolutely claimed you when he does that.

He doesn't have dirty pics of you so calm down. But he might or might not have your moans, whimpers and groans audio🤭