Fukuzawa NSFW hcs

Daddy Fukuzawa😍

Oh he's so respectful and such a gentleman. He respects your privacy and won't do anything if you don't want to.

He always makes sure you feel comfortable during it.

Aftercare? He gets bath ready for you and cooks for you. I think he even do massage for you and kisses you.

Okey but forehead kisses? His favourite!!

He likes hearing you moaning his name.

If you don't want to, he won't cum inside you. It depends on you, since, he wants to please you in bed as much as possible.

He isn't rough! If you tell him you want him to be rough, then he will be. Otherwise, he's so gentle.

He HATES hurting you and doesn't want you to feel any pain at all.

No dirty talk. No degradation. Just sweet praises.

No public sex!

Probably....10-11 inches? (Honestly I thought he had 9 inches but nvm, it might won't fit at all🤭)

One or two teases here and there.

He doesn't mind you being dominant or taking top. He likes this side of you.

He's into anal. He prefers anal over oral.

He likes leaving hickeys and marking you but won't bite you hard.

He's clean and tidy, always ready.

His turn on? You teasing him. He also likes training with you and when you are covered in sweat.

He loves sex in baths.