Morning wood

Last night was our normal date night in. We got into cozy clothes, got stuffies, and cuddled up in bed. We choose one of the snacks from the nightstand and choose a movie to put on.

The choice of the night was a sappy rom-com. It was charming and enjoyable. That mixed with the good snack, confort of soft sheets and blankets, and the warmth of my man was enough to put me straight to sleep.

See, normally, date nights lead to something else... but last night I was just too tired. He, of course, respected that, but when I woke up, my back was sore. I rolled around, trying to get comfortable on his chest, but nothing worked.

I thought the TV controller was just stuck between his leg and my hip, and that is what had made my back so sore.

I reached down and grabbed the culprit. I felt him jolt up, out of his slumber. He looked down at me, his mind fuzzy with sleep.

"Whats... going on, babe....?"

He said softly, grumbling. I was frozen, I didn't realize I would have this effect on him from last night. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was the TV remote or something.... Anyways, sorry about falling asleep, I know we normally get intimate on date nights.."

"Hey, hey... no pressure, my love. We were both tired, sorry about uhh... this though"

He glanced down to where my hand was, resting on his upper thigh. My face flushed slightly, and I slowly began to trace my fingers up and down his thigh.

"You knowwww, we could always just do it this morning..."

I say softly, as my hand explores closer and closer to his crotch.

"I- Uhm... I mean, yeahh. "

He spluttered out, getting red in the face as the sleepyness began to fade. I smiled up at him and softly began to rub him through his PJ pants.

He groaned quietly, adjusting himself so he's sitting up more. I smiled as I added more pressure and more stimulation, untieing the string on his pants. His hands pushed into the bed on either side of him as I pulled his pants and boxers down. I took a hold on his bare dick, under the blanket, and felt him squirm slightly.

I giggled and went to go under the covers, I felt him grab my face, cupping it in his hand. He pulled my face back out from the blanket and looked me in the eye.

"This is *our* date night... or well morning, we should both properly enjoy this."

He smiled as he pulled my face to his, kissing deeply into me. I kissed back, shocked but enjoying myself. I squeaked as I felt his other hand grab my ass, pulling my hips up until I was sitting on his lap.

"May I?"

He gasped, pulling away from our kiss, looking down at my shorts. I nodded, slightly dazed. He reached down and pulled on my waistband, pulling my shorts off my hips and onto my knees.

He looked me up and down lovingly before pulling my face to his again. As we locked lips, I could feel his hips shift under me, aligning themselves with mine.

I felt his hard length begin to press up under me, and I moaned softly into his lips. This only fueled him aside. I felt him twitch under me. He used his free hand to place his tip at my entrance.

He pulled away again, panting. He looked down at our hips, hovering above the other. He pulled both his hands away and then traced my body. Until they reached their destination, on my hips. He looked up at me, breathing heavily, looking for the go-ahead.

I placed my hands on the bend of his arms, for stability, and slowly began to press myself down onto him.

He took the hint and eagerly pushed my hips down and thrusted into me. His sharp grunts and groans matched my moans as he continued to move his lenth in and out of me.

As he began to pick up the pace, I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his neck. As my hips bounced up and down rapidly, I clung onto him. He slowed slightly, his movements moving deeper but slower.

His breathing became heavier, and his body began to tense up. He thrusted into me one final time, and with a groan, he pushed himself as far in as his body would allow.

My legs we shaking from both pleasure and intense movement. He moved his hands from my hips, one went to holding my face gingerly, and the other slid down my front and down towards where our bodies met.

I could tell he was close, and so was I. Him closer, but he stopped so we could finish this together. I couldn't think clearly, but I began to move up and down slightly. Anything to feel just that last bit of pleasure.

I moaned sharply as I felt his fingers along my clit. My breathing became shaky as he rubbed it softly. I held myself up for a good few seconds before dropping my hips on last time.

In an instant, I came on him with a moan of pleasure, collapsing onto him. He groaned and I felt his cock twitch and pump as he finished inside if me. Both of our bodies relaxed into pure bliss.