Office tension

Your boss was the classic evil boss. No one likes him, even though I dont. He's an asshole to be frank.

I don't hate him as much as my co workers though, hes just doing what he has to do to be taken seriously. I've never been the direct victim of one of his rants, but I've seen my fair share.

"You're his favorite, you know... he looks at you like you're a human compared to the rest of us."

I rolled my eyes. woman in the cubicle next to me was the only one who had actually continued to talk to me since I started here.

I knew I was his favorite. He had personally sat in my on my interview and immediately hired me.  He gave me simple jobs and always personally assigned them to me in his office.

He was good-looking, if I'm being honest, exactly my type. He's slightly more grumpy than I tend to go for, but it doesn't make him any less tempting.

My friends who I complained about him told me to fuck him and get it over with. If I could, I would.

"Come with me. I have your next assignment with me."

He grumbled, walking past my cubicle. I sighed and saved the work I was writing. I got up, pulled my skirt down slightly, and started to walk toward his office. I got a wink from my friend as I walked by her cubicle. I akwardly smiled back.

I reached his office and opened the door. I walked in and closed the heavy oak door behind me. He was rifling through papers on his desk, not looking up at me.

"Are you aware of what people are saying in this office about us?"

He says, continuing to flip through papers. I looked up, fidgeting slightly.

"Uhm...no?"

I say, rolling my eyes.

"Don't be snotty. There's a rumor that we are having relations due to my clear favoritism of you."

I sigh.

"Okay, well, we aren't soo..."

I stepped toward him, placing my hands on the back of the chairs in front of his desk. I took a good look at him. He looked disheveled, to say the least. His hair was a mess, and his suit was one button off. He didn't seem to even notice my presence, shifting his focus to the shelves on either side of the room.

I stepped around his desk and approached him. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him toward me.

"Okay, stop looking for whatever. You look a mess."

I said, adjusting his tie. He looked at me, running his fingers through his hair.

"You don't need to do this. I'm capable of taking care of myself."

"Yet you willingly walked into this office looking like this.."

His tie was finally straight, so I started to unbutton his suit to adjust the order of his buttons. As I got to the third button, he grabbed my wrists with one of his hands, grabbing my chin with the other.

He turned my chin to look up at him. I froze, like a deer in headlights. I gulped slightly, looking between his eyes and his lips. After looking at me for a minute, he pulled my face up to his. He aggressively kissed me, turning me so my back was against the shelf. Holding my hands above my head.

I twisted under his grasp, caught up in my fantasies coming true. His breathing was slightly shaky, he took his hand from my chin and ran it down my body. Once his hand reached the waist of my skirt.

He shakily began to undo my skirt until it limply dropped to the floor. I shifted my legs nervously for a split second before he pushed his leg between mine to keep me still.

Suddenly, he froze, pulling back.

"I know this isn't very professional, but you have no clue how bad I have wanted this."

He mustered between gasps for air. I shuddered and looked into his eyes.

"Oh, you don't know how bad I've wanted this either. Now stop being a gentleman."

He perked up, meeting my gaze. He smiled slightly. He pulled me into another deep kiss. Pulling me into his body, I could feel his hard lenth pressed against his tight suit pants. I moaned softly at the feeling.

That only fueled him, I felt as he pulsed against me. He stepped back, moving twards his desk. He brushed off all the papers from the center and spun me around so I was sandwiched between him and his desk.

He pulled away again, breathing heavily.  I looked at him, trying to pull as much air into my lungs before going in again. But he didn't pull me into another kiss. 6 turned me, so my ass was pressed against his crotch. He fumbled with one hand the unbuckle his pants, and with the other, he bent me over the desk.

His breathing was heavy and shaky, but he mustered out the word, "Ready?" I moaned out a faint,"yes, boss, " before I could say anything else, he thrusted into me without hesitation.

He groaned softly as he pressed his full lenth into me. I couldn't help moaning loudly. He began to move in and out at a steady pace, picking up in speed as he became more comfortable.

As he continued, my moans became louder and louder until I felt fabric pull tightly between my lips. He had taken off the tie I had just adjusted and used it as a gag to keep me quiet.

He groaned, continuing the same pace as he bent over my back. He whispered in my ear,

"Quiet down, or people will confirm those rumors."

I nodded, swallowing my sounds of pleasure and just grabbing the far edge of the desk.

"Good girl,"

He growled into my ear. My legs began to shake violently at that. His voice was just so..

"Oh, you like that, darling?"

I couldn't even manage a nod, pure pleasure washing over me. After a few more deep thrusts from him, I came all over his dick.

He stopped his movements to look down at where our bodys met. I felt as he continued to grow and twitch inside of me. I arched my back slightly, going on my toes, reminding him of what was in front of him.

He snapped out of his trance and picked back up where he left off. I began to moan softly again, finishing had fuelled him. Maybe it was just sensitivity, but he felt larger than before, I felt him twitch every time he thrusted in.

After another minute, he grunted and pushed in one last time. I felt his lenth pump and twotch inside of me. I moaned at the sensation of him cumming deep inside of me.