PROLOGUE: MEANING OF LIFE

Period: After Paper Shuffle finished
Place: Advanced Nurturing High School

{Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's pov}
Sometime I have a question stuck in my head, "Is there life itself really have a meaning?". I understand that there's no true equality in our human society. But there was an old friend of mine one said that,"Only thing human are equal is death". But still, human are creatures who would do anything to stay alive, aren't we?

I sighed and got up from my bed, shook my head and went to wash my face. And I stretched for a bit before going to cafe. I usually go there early. It's easy to avoid people when there is less crowded...

When I reached cafe, I saw a cute girl with black long hair sitting in a connor. She is no other than Horikita...
Well... I had no intention to disturb that tsundere, so I just ignored her...

I ordered my Expresso and put an sugar tube, slowly stirred. I took a sip... Very good! I am caffeinated now! Then I walked to school like a freaking menace... Man...I'm him (hh jk)

I really thought this was just another school day without knowing the unexpected laid ahead. I took my seat and started to observe my surroundings and found a set of eyes glaring at me.
"Huh? Horikita? What's the mat..."

"YOU!", she spoke, "Why did you ignored me at the cafe?",she frown at me bitterly

"YOU!", she spoke, "Why did you ignored me at the cafe?",she frown at me bitterly. Well that's her honest expression though. I replied, "I just didn't want to distract you, you know?". She looked down for a second and said, "Well... It's not like I'm waiting your attention tho... But still! I have to ask you something. It's about ye-..."

[💥BOOM!!💥]

A loud explosion sound deflected our conversation. "Ohh! What the hell was that?!?", Sudo shouted. Most of the girls in the classroom were frightened by that loud bang. I wonder what is that? Beside me is a shocked face looking at me, "Ayanokoji, is that from outside of school? No! Impossible!! It is too loud... What's happening?"

Speakers at the corners starting to announce, "Evey students, attention!! Please stay inside your classroom. Please stay calm and wait for next order". It's keep repeating it. What's happening??

I am sitting calmly and starting to analyze everything. It could be a school shooting? No... It can't be because this is not America. May be it's just an normal accident I assume.

I noticed a person with long blonde hair approaching near and near to me, slowly.

"W-what is it, Ki- Kiyota-ka?"

There is tears in her eyes and her body is shaking

There is tears in her eyes and her body is shaking. " Kei! Calm down... There is no need to be scared." She grabbed my shelves and said," I-I thought my ears were bursted and almost had a heart attack."

"It's okay now..." I nod calmly. Kei Karuizawa, a girl looks strong but soft inside. Looks independent but always finding her host to be protected, a parasite...

"Look! ! The outside... The city..." Hirata cries at us a he points. Tokyo, the view is stunning or frightening, I can't define it properly...

🦠🧟🧟‍♀️ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 🪓🩸🧠

(Chapter- 1: Mortal coil coming soon...)