Chapter I : Mortal coil

"To live is to suffer, to suffer is to finding some meaning in suffering"

Friedrich Nietzsche(1844-1900)

||||||

 [  Time: 10:14 in morning. ]
 [  Place: Class D :  : . . .        ]

<==>

"What in the world are those???"
     "They are keep coming...##!!"
"Ahh!! Keep pushingg!! Don't let them come in". There are a bunch of boys pushing the door close against the bloodthirsty mass of undead...

     "Uhh!! Hell nah!!", Sudo shouted while pushing the door with a desk. Both Hirata and Yukimura are on each side, pushing it like their life depending on it...

"AHHH!! WE ARE GOING TO DIE??", Ike shouted in distress. "Nooo!! I don't want to die young!! I'M STILL A VIRGIN!!" Yamauchi cried back.

"Ughh!! I know you are!!", and then they started to throw hand each other.

  Sudo glares at them and, " STOP FIGHTING! You f##king idiots!! Gets some helps!!"

"A-Are we re-really go-ing to die*sobs*??", Sato says in trembling voice. Kushida heard it and turned to her,"Girls!! Stop overthinking it... we'll be fine... Teachers will definitely do something about it...", she says.

     It seems her words effective for a second but as soon as a stone break into the classroom out of nowhere, the whole crowd fall into greater chaos. The stone shattered the wind shield and make a loud noise [CRUNCH!!]. It's surely came from outside.

Hasebe approaches the broken window and looks outside the window,
"OH MY GOD!!", she mutters,"They are everywhere...".

        What she just saw is the mob of Attackers(zombies in future) outside of the building. Some of them are devouring parts of humans that is still alive. Some of them are chasing and some of them holding things like bats and rackets.

"They are eating people?"
"There seems to be some students in them... What President said is true..."
"They... They turn into one of them"

The little girls look at each other... There is no hope for them... The whole city is also suffering the same fate... Maybe the whole world is suffering together... They looks at the door and the boys holding against it... It is sure that they will be exhausted soon. This is their fate, isn't it?

There's someone isolated from the crowd at the corner of the room. She hugs herself, sitting quietly,
"Kiyotaka-kun~ Please hurry... I'm...scared" whispers to herself. She is still believing that Ayanokoji Kiyotaka will save them...

[####TEWWD!!###]

       A sharp sound from outside silences both the students and zombies that trying to break the door. It seems the sound distracts those zombies and they are now running out of the corridor. The sound emitted from the speaker entrance of school last about one or two minutes. Now the corridor is empty again... So quite that you can hear the needle fall.

      Students are confused now. They looks at each other's eyes in disbelief. They almost turn into one of them. "Are they gone?", Hirata opens the door and quietly observes the hall way. There is nothing except blood and mess made by zombies. "They are gone for now... I guess", he says.

     "Though we all dead... Hey!! Come! Let's get out of this." Sudo tries to go outside carelessly but Hirata stops."Sudo-kun, I know you are strong but we need someone to bring us!", Hirata says,"Wait patiently... and we'll be saved..."

     "Ahh! Come on! Are you scared? I worrying someone and I need to find...", Sudo pushes him aside and walk to the end of the corridor.

Hirata sighs and close the door again. He turns around and looks at his classmates. His friends look back. "Please stay here for a little longer... Someone will find us soon." . . .

     "*Sobs!!* I-I knew you did it...!!",she whimpers," Thanks, Kiyo..."

...
... ...

[Meanwhile in class C :  : . . .]

   "Umm...*pants*?","Are they gone?" he peaks through the locker's door. Despite his magenta hair and eyes, he looks pale. He decided to go outside where he's hiding. But as soon as he reaches the outside, an unpleasant sense makes his blood run cold. He can still hearing his classmates crying for help. But the most important thing to him is staying alive, isn't it?

          "Ahhh! Damnit!! They wiped out my whole class... Wha-?"

The classroom C is now painted in fresh blood and sesect human flesh remains... There is still some pieces of skins on the floor. Blood are on the desk, walls, windows and door. This is more than a chaos... This is Desolation.

          "I... I will revenge them!", his voice and body is shaking with anger and agony. You'll surprised if you find out this person is actually no other than Kakeru Ryuen himself,an infamous hooligan. It seems he chose to stay alive by hiding but what is the cost? The fate of the school changes not only the dead students but also the alive one.

           He walks outside of the corridor and starts to find the people who followed him... Are they really all dead? The class C is gone? We'll find out soon...

🧟‍♀️🧟🦠- - - - - -🪓🧠🩸

Q&A Time!

1.) Where the hell is Ayanokoji?
A. Just chilling on the roof?
B. Dating with Ichinose, the strawberry blonde chick.
C. Your thought?

2.) Class C seemed really bad...
A. Sorry for Ryuen...
B. Who cares? D is safe and I'm good!!
C. Your thought?