7

Y/N woke up and she saw Jungkook was sitting beside her and stroking her hair. She looked at him and hugged him tightly.
Y/N: Kookie Oppa! She said while crying.
Jungkook: Shhh! Its finee. Your fever is gone. You'll be fine. He said while hugging her.
Y/N wanted to tell Jungkook about everything but she kept quiet for the sake of Eunwoo's life.
Jungkook: Now let me bring soup for you. Violet made it before leaving and she told me to tell you that you have to finish the soup or else she won't talk to you. He said while showing his bunny smile.
Y/N nodded.
Kim's Mansion
Jin went towards the basement with. He entered the basement and smirked when he looked at Eunwoo. He poured cold water on Eunwoo and he woke up. He felt pain in his whole body.
Jin: So what have you decided ? He asked.
Eunwoo didn't answered him. He was looking down while tears were coming from his eyes.
Jin: I'm asking something what's your decision? Your Parents or Y/N ? He asked.
Eunwoo: Y/N will never love you. She'll tell the truth to everyone and then you'll see what happens to you. He said.
Jin punched him hard on his face. Eunwoo started coughing.
Jin: So I guess you want your parents to be homeless in this old age. He said. He picked his phone and was about to call someone.
Eunwoo: Stop! Please don't do this to my parents. I have decided I'll leave Y/N and this city. He said while tears in his eyes.
Jin smirked.
Jin: You are a very smart boy. Now I'm giving you one week in this one week you'll break up with Y/N and leave this city. He said.
Eunwoo nodded.
Jin: And if you told anyone about this then i won't take a minute to kill your parents. He said.
Eunwoo was shocked. He nodded. Then the guards took Eunwoo to the hospital because he was very injured.
Jin: Petal You're Soon Going To Be My Wife. He said while looking at her picture in his phone.
At Jeon's Mansion
Jungkook spend the whole day with Y/N. He cooked for her and they watched movies. They had their dinner. Now Y/N was in her room and she was calling Eunwoo continuesly but his phone was switched off.
Y/N's Pov
Eunwoo I need you so much right now. I'm sorry I couldn't protect myself. My body belonged to you but someone else just touched me. I don't know how will I face you. How will I tell you that I got raped. I'm so helpless I can't even tell anyone about all this. Seokjin threatened me that he'll kill you. I'm sorry but I have to stay silent for the sake of your life. I love you so much Cha Eunwoo. I hate that Kim Seokjin. He's a ruthless beast. I'll never forgive him for what he did to me. Why did it had to happen with me. Whyyy?.
Pov Ends
She was crying while thinking about her situation. She opened the photo gallery in her phone and then she looked at the pictures of Eunwoo. She was crying while looking at his pictures.

 She was crying while looking at his pictures

She was looking at his pictures remembering the beautiful time she spend with him

Y/N: My Handsome Prince Charming. She said while crying.
Everything was so perfect in her life when one day that devil entered her life and ruined everything. She was looking at his pictures while crying when suddenly she got a phone call. She couldn't recongnise the phone number so she picked it up.
On The Call
Y/N: Hello! She said.
Jin: Hey Petal! He said in his deep voice.
Y/N started shivering after hearing his voice. She started crying.
Y/N: You Monster! Don't you dare call me this name. She said while crying and in anger.
Jin: Ohh ! So you're a feisty one. I like feisty people. He said while taking a sip from the glass of whiskey.
Y/N: Don't you have any shame. I considered you as my elder brother. I used to call you Oppa but you are a freaking psycopath. She said.
Jin: Remember How I Fu*ked You With My Fingers That Night Well This Shows That I'm Not Your Oppa But Your Soon To Be Husband And Dare To Call Me Oppa Again And I'll Make You Scream My Name. He said while smirking.
Y/N: You Bastard! I'll kill myself but will never marry a dirty and disgusting person like you. She said and ended the call.
Call Ended
Y/N started sobbing loudly. She was crying miserably. Seokjin's words were ringing in her ears continuesly. She was scared that what if she get married to him. She was very scared at this time all she wanted was to be with Eunwoo. She was crying continuesly and she didn't realised when she drifted to sleep.
Kim's Mansion
Jin was taking a shower while thinking about Y/N.
Seokjin's Pov
Soon I'll come to your house and bring proposal for you. Then we'll get married after that you'll be with me in my arms and in my bed. Petal! You have no idea how much beautiful you are. I'm crazy for you. Your eyes are so intoxicated. Your innocence damn. Even the way you breath is so attractive. This weekend I'll talk to Jungkook and tell him that I want to marry his sister. Now no one can stop me from making you my wife.
Pov Ends
He came out after shower and went to sleep.
On The Other Side
Eunwoo was looking at the stars on the rooftop and he was crying.
Eunwoo's Pov
I'm so sorry Y/N. I couldn't save you at that time. I'm such a loser I couldn't keep my promise. I don't know how will I live with this pain in my heart. I promised you that I'll  always love you and protect you but now I'm going to leave you in this situation where you need me the most. I wish I could take you away from here but I'm hopeless. I don't have a choice. Kim Seokjin is very powerful he'll not take a second to kill my family. I had to agree for the sake of my family. I will come to meet you tomorrow for last time and after that everything will be over But I'll Always Love You.
Pov Ends
He was crying while looking at the sky.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued