20

Its been a month, Violet and Jungkook got married. Y/N on the other hand started to feel something for Jin after that night. She is slowly falling in love with him and accepting him as her husband. Jin is on cloud nine after seeing the change in Y/N. Like nowdays Y/N makes dinner for him and wait for him to come home. She is slowly becoming a responsible wife. She sometimes makes lunch for him and take it to his office. They cuddle with eachother everynight. Sometimes they watch movies together but Y/N isn't ready for anything intimate because of her past experience with him.
At Kim's Mansion
Y/N was getting ready infront of the mirror when she felt two hands wrapped around her waist. Jin back hugged her and snuggled his face in the crook of her neck. He was placing soft kisses on her neck. Y/N closed her eyes. She put her hands on Seokjin's hand which were wrapped around her waist. She dropped her head on his shoulder to give him more access to her neck.
Y/N: Jin~~ah. She whimpered.
Jin: Petal! You are looking so gorgeous. He said.
Y/N: Jin! They'll be here in anytime. She said.
Jin sighed.
Jin: Lets go downstairs. He said and grabbed her hand.
They were waiting for Jungkook and Violet to come. Soon they arrived. Jungkook and Y/N met eachother. They greeted eachother and now the four of them were sitting at the dining table.
Y/N: How's the food? She asked.
Jungkook: Its so delicious. He said.
Violet: Yes! The food is so yummy. She said.
Y/N: When are you guys going for honeymoon? She asked.
Violet looked at Jungkook and he nodded.
Violet: Well not only me and Jungkook are going but you and Jin Oppa are also going with us. She said.
Y/N: What? She asked.
Jungkook: Yes! He said.
Y/N: But we can't go I mean you guys are newly married couple and me and Jin don't want to become third wheel between you two. She said.
Violet: You guys are going with us and that's final. She said.
Y/N: Jin! Tell them that we can't go. You have important meetings in office. She said.
Jungkook: Well Jin Hyung is also in this plan. So he knows about everything. He said.
Violet: Yes! You guys didn't went to your honeymoon so now is the time. We can go together the four of us and it'll be a lot of fun. She said.
Jungkook: Yes Berry! We are going. He said.
Y/N sighed and nodded. 
Y/N: So where are we actually going for honeymoon? She asked.
Jin: Italy. He said.
Violet: We'll first go to Italy and spend a week there and then we'll go to Switzerland. She said.
Y/N: Woah! She said.
After dinner Jin and Jungkook were talking with eachother while Y/N and Violet were in her room.
Y/N: You literally blasted this bomb on me now. I don't have anything to wear for honeymoon. She said.
Violet: Relax! We'll go for shopping tomorrow. She said.
Y/N: Perfect! She said.
Violet: By the way we have to buy some honeymoon stuff. She said and smirked.
Y/N: What honeymoon stuff? She asked.
Violet: You dumboo! I'm talking about some undergarments and sexy lingeries. She said while smirking.
Y/N: Yahh! You pervert! She said.
Violet: Don't tell me you are going to honeymoon and not gonna have sex. She said.
Y/N: I thought we'll only go to enjoy outside like go and explore different places. She said.
Violet: Bishh! In the day we will go out and explore and at night we'll do something else. She said and smirked.
Y/N: I don't know I mean its been a long time since me and Jin got intimate. She said.
Violet: Your anniversary is also coming so its great you can celebrate it in Switzerland and have a amazing sex. She said.
Y/N: I'll think about it. She said.
Violet: By the way Y/N I need to ask something. She said.
Y/N: Go on. She said.
Violet: Does Jin Oppa uses condom when you guys are intimate? She asked.
Y/N cheeks got red.
Y/N: No! He don't use condom. She said.
Violet: So are you on birth control pills? She asked.
Y/N nodded.
Y/N: I don't want to have a baby right now because first I'm so scared of pregnancy I mean delivery and pain and secondly I'm only 22. I'm not ready for a baby. She said.
Violet: Hmmm. By the way one more thing I heard there is a very beautiful beach in Italy and we are going so we have to buy bikini for ourselves. She said.
Y/N: I'm never going to wear a bikini infront of Jin. She said.
Violet: Shut Up! He's your husband and you are still so shy. She said.
Y/N and Violet were talking to eachother after a while Violet and Jungkook were going back to their home.
Violet: Jin Oppa and Y/N be ready for tomorrow. The four of us are going on a couple shopping day. She said.
Jin nodded while smiling.
Jungkook: Bye guys! See you tomorrow. He said and hugged Jin.
Violet and Jungkook bid goodbye and went to their house.
At Night
Jin was sitting on the bed while using his phone. Y/N came out of washroom. She was wearing a sleeveless thin strap shirt and shorts. Jin looked at her and gulped. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Her white legs were making him hard. Its been a long time since they both got intimate. She went towards her side of the bed. She layed down while Jin also layed on the bed. Both were facing eachother while looking into eachother eyes.
Jin: Are you excited for our honeymoon? He asked.
Y/N: Yes and you? She asked.
Jin: I'm also excited. He said.
Jin slowly went near her. He leaned in for a kiss. Jin started kissing her lips slowly. Y/N kissed him back. Jin hovered above her while Y/N wrapped her hands around his neck. He was sucking her bottom lip. He bit her bottom lip making her moan and taking the chance he entered his tongue in her mouth. Both were having an intense makeout. Jin hands were roaming on her body. His one hand entered inside her shirt. Goosebumps rised on her body. Jin pulled out from the kiss and started leaving wet kisses on her jaw. Y/N was enjoying his touch. He started trailing soft kisses on her neck. His hand started massaging her breast inside her shirt.
Y/N: Ahhhhh~~~ Jin~~ She moaned loudly.
Jin: You always make me lose my control. He said in his deep husky voice.
Jin was about to take of her shirt when he stopped making Y/N look at him with confusion.
Jin slowly laid beside her hugging her waist.
Y/N: What happened? She asked.
Jin: Petal! I think we should not do it right now. Lets wait till we go to our honeymoon and make it special. Then I won't let you sleep all night. We'll end up breaking the bed. He said and smirked at her.
Y/N looked away while blushing.
Jin: Is my baby blushing? He asked.
Y/N: Stop! She said while hitting his shoulder.
Jin kissed her forehead.
Jin: I love you so much Petal. He said.
Y/N just hummed in response. Soon they both drifted to their dreamland. Next day Y/N, Jin, Jungkook and Violet went to the mall. They did a lot of shopping. Jin and Jungkook got bored because Y/N and Violet were doing shopping and also dragging them to buy as well. Now they almost spend the whole day in the shopping. They were about to go home when Violet realized something.
Violet: Jungkook! Baby! Come with me to that shop. She said pointing at the shop.
Jungkook ears turned red. Y/N looked towards the shop.
Y/N: But you were going with me to that shop why are you taking my brother with you. She said.
Violet: Jin Oppa! Please take your wife to that shop as well. She wants to buy some undergarments for herself. She said.
Y/N cheeks got red due to embarrasement. She was shocked. Jin smirked.
Y/N: I'll kill you. She said.
Violet: Come Jungkook! Lets go. She said and dragged Jungkook with her to Victoria Secret.
Y/N was looking down. Jin hold her hand making her flinch.
Jin: Petal! Lets go and buy what you wanted. Trust me you'll love the choice of your husband. He said and smirked.
Y/N looked away while blushing. They also went to Victoria Secret. Jungkook and Violet were busy buying lingeries and undergarments on the otherside. The shop was huge. Y/N was looking down all the time.
Staff: Welcome to Victoria's Secret. How may I help you. She said.
Jin: We want to look for the best and new sets of lingerie. He said.
Y/N looked at him being shocked that how can someone be so bold but then she realized he is the Kim Seokjin. The lady gesture them to follow her. They went to a place where all the lingeries were in display. Jin picked up a black lingerie set. He showed it to Y/N.
Jin: You'll look so sexy in this black lingerie. He whispered in her ear.
Then he picked a red lingerie set and a pink set. Y/N was all red due to shyness. She was looking somewhere else and was avoiding eye contact with Jin. Her eyes caught something. She went towards a purple lingerie set. She always loved the colour purple. She was looking at the lingerie. It was a purple lacy lingerie it was not too much revealing unlike the other's which Jin choosed for her. Jin went behind her.
Jin: Do you want to buy this purple set? He asked.
Y/N nodded shyly. He smiled at her. Soon they bought four lingerie sets. Then Y/N bought some panties and bras and at last she bought a cute bikini set. Violet and Jungkook on the other hand also did some shopping they also bought lingerie and other stuff. Soon they came out of the shop. They bid goodbye to eachother. Now Y/N and Jin were going back to home.
Jin was driving the car so he thought to tease Y/N.
Jin: Petal! He said.
Y/N: Yes! She said.
Jin: I know you'll look so sexy and beautiful in those lingeries but what if you give a show to me once we reach home. He said.
Y/N widened her eyes.
Y/N: No! She said.
Jin: Come on! You are obviously going to wear it for me so why not now. He said.
Y/N: Because those are for our honeymoon and I don't know if I'm going to wear it or not. She said.
Jin: So you spended my money only to keep them in closet. He said.
Y/N: Its not like that I mean I'll wear it but at the right time. She said.
Jin: And when will that right time comes? He asked.
Y/N: I don't know I mean Yahh stop teasing me and focus on your driving. She said.
Jin laughed. He held her hand and kissed it. Soon they reached their home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued