𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Kaedehara Kazuha and his wife, Kaedehara [name] were both travelers and one is a wandering samurai

Kaedehara Kazuha and his wife, Kaedehara [name] were both travelers and one is a wandering samurai. Both married couple cherished and loved each other in every moments of their lives.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.

The samurai had sacrificed himself in battle as he protected his beloved wife in the lands of Inazuma, the nation of Eternity.

He loved his wife a lot as much as she loves him more.

[name] trembled as she held him in her arms and Kazuha felt wet teardrops on his face along with hearing her screams of pain and horror.

Oh how he wished he could see and reassure her.

"Kazuha! Please! Dont leave me!"

She sobbed as she gently grabbed his weak hand that was covered in red liquid.

He took a sharp breath and tried to move his hand to reassure his wife that he's still alive, "[name]..have I ever told you.."

His wife gasped and hurriedly cradled his limp body, making him continue his sentence. "Even when the day comes for us to go to our separate ways..I'm certain— that we will meet again..in some corner of the world.." he said in a hushed whisper as he slowly closed his eyes to rest.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.."

"𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘁!"

The wailings and screams of his wife was the last thing he heard before darkness fell upon him.

She who lived longer than her husband, sat under a maple tree where his grave was located at.

A special maple tree where only she and Kazuha hang out at in his hometown in which you could also see the horizons ahead.

She leaned her head back against the tree bark, closing her eyes as she made an oath to herself;

"𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀"

She believed that her husband may be waiting for her..

𝗜𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷
—————

"Two souls, In love since time Immemorial,
Separated by cruel fate and destiny,
But reunited In this new world
In bodies foreign and alien.
But their love remains as true and strong
As the sun that lights up their hearts,
And the stars in the sky that guide their way
Home to one another.
And though this world may be hostile
And the odds stacked against them,
Their love will burn brightly forever,
An eternal flame that will never dim or die."

————————————————————————————𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 (𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗)‼️

𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 (𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗)‼️

𝗔/𝗻
This is my second book so far and this story was firstly introduced in my dream last night. Since I still remember most of my dream, I decided to make it a story since it gave me a solid plot and story in it.

Even though I suck at writing angst stories, I'll write it anyway because who would waste an opportunity to write an original plotline that was supposedly a dream?

I'm going for the plotline of the dream instead of making my own so if you see something random in the middle of the story, the dream said so💀

The way that this shit made me cry when I woke up is telling me sumthin and you could say that this is like a mix of "In another life" Bokuaka fanfic and that one Xiaolumi fan animation.