𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟿

𝓕𝓛𝓞𝓦𝓔𝓡𝓢

𝓕𝓛𝓞𝓦𝓔𝓡𝓢

"𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?" [𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, "𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦"

𝘋𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘰, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 (𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥), 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

[𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦, "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦" 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘨

.

'𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩..𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩..𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?'

In the current timeline, a little cat ran around the flower field, picking up some flowers for his precious human that he got attached to. He managed to pick up some forget-me-nots and one cornflower in his mouth, now trying to find baby's breath in the wild.

For today's occasion, the young adults collectively agreed to go out to have some fresh air, let Kazuha out so he wouldnt be too cooped up in the houses and go out to a flower field.

In the distance, there sat the two females making flower crowns under a tree to have some shade from the sun. In the middle of the flower field, there stood the rest of the males with Freminet taking multiple photographs of basically everything and Lyney was just there to look after his little sibling and the cat that he might lose within his sight in the big flower field.

.

.

'𝘈𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴'

Kazuha picked up around four baby's breath in his mouth before running off towards the tree up on the hill to give it to [name].

.

The cat arrived at his destination before nudging [name]'s leg and dropped off the flowers near her. The older woman was shocked to see the cat bringing her some flowers that he scavenged for. "Kazuha?" she mumbled before picking up the flowers, "What's this?"

"Meow!" he purred as he sat infront of her, happily wagging his tail around behind him. "Mm? Where's mine?" Lynette chimed in, half jokingly asking the cat.

"Meow..."

[name] giggled before caressing Kazuha's head, "Thank you, do you want me to make it a bouquet?"

"Mreow!"

Lynette sighed quietly to herself, "If only I had my own cat to love me to that extent..."

"I mean, you can find a stray?"

"Nah, I'll probably just adopt one somewhere"

.

.

"Freminet..why do you have like..1000 photos added in your camera?" Lyney just wanted to take a picture of his little siblings and borrowed Freminet's camera but he didnt think he added more than 10 pictures in it.

"Erm..well— I mean the coast didnt have much flower fields like this one so..."

"You do know we're gonna live here like forever right?"

"Eh"

————————————————————————𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗‼️

𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗‼️

𝗔/𝗻
I lowk just need like 4-5 more scenario ideas for a few chapters