2

The waves crashed against the shore as her mind raced. She had to speak to Kai. She couldn't let him marry Vivienne. Not before she confessed her love. Tracking sand on the wrap around porch as with determination, Savannah made her way to the door and knocked. Panic setting in with every second he didn't answer.

Was she too late? Did Vivienne arrive early? Were they making love as she stood there alone? Savannah knocked again, louder and harder until it felt as if the door would break from the hinges until Kai's handsome face appeared.

Kai SintClair was awoken to the sound of pounding at his door where the confused man found his best friend, Savannah with tears in her hazel eyes. "You can't marry her!" she sobbed before he could ask what was wrong.

"What?" Kai baffled. "Marry who?"

Kai quickly realized she was drunk when Savannah burst into uncontrollable tears. It was honestly the only time she cried and though he hadn't meant to laugh, she was impossibly cute.

After Kai assured her he would never marry, Savannah calmed down enough to let him wash the sand from her feet. A teasing smile plastered on his face as he said, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're jealous."

"I am," Savannah admitted.

"What?" Kai looked up at her with a curious smile.

"I'm jealous... why don't you want me Kai?"

Unsure how to respond, Kai laughed and reminded them both, Savannah was drunk as he turned to get a towel. She was naked when he turned back and before he could blink, her mouth was on his as he reminded himself, they had been there once before.

They had gone to prom as friends and gotten so drunk they had made out after she slipped into Kai's bed later that night. By the morning, Savannah had forgotten everything and Kai decided maybe it was for the best.

"Savi, Babe, let's get some clothes on okay?" Kai backed away as Savannah advanced with lust in her eyes.

"No," she hungrily eyed his rippling frame in nothing but a dark pair of night pants hanging at his waist. "Take those off."

"You don't know what you're saying," Kai laughed nervously.

"I'm not a little girl Kai," Savannah looked down at her buxom curves.

"I see that," Kai gulped, sure he'd never erase the tantalizing image from his mind.

"Then use me."

"What?"

"I want you to use me. I heard you like it rough. You can drill me as hard as you want. Choke me. With your hands. With your dick. I don't need to breathe. I just need your body on mine."

Kai cursed under his breath, unable to control his erection. "Savannah," he tried to ignore the way her eyes glowed at the sight of the large print in his pants.

"Fuck me," she breathlessly begged. "I want to feel every inch. I want you to fill every hole with your come. Use me, Kai. Fuck me until we're both tired and sore. Then make love to me, please. Just once. I love you Kai. I've been in love with you since we were kids. I just–"

Though he knew it was wrong, Kai couldn't stop himself from kissing Savannah. She was in love with him. It was all he had ever wanted to hear, a fever building between them as Kai carried Savannah to his bedroom and set her on his bed.

"In the morning," he promised, as he grabbed a shirt and a pair of boxers for her to sleep in.

"What?" Savannah looked as though she were going to cry until Kai kissed her again, slipping his top over her head.

"I love you," He swore. "And if you love me, you can wait until the morning," He kissed her cheek, hoping she'd feel the same way at sunrise.

 "And if you love me, you can wait until the morning," He kissed her cheek, hoping she'd feel the same way at sunrise