3

Savannah woke to a warm breeze drifting across her skin, the soft smell of linen and amber caressing her senses. She buried her head into the pillow, breathing deeply until she realized it smelled like Kai.

Savannah Bailey's eyes snapped open to Kai SinClair lying beside her, watching her with curious dark eyes. "Good Morning," his deep voice caressed her senses as Kai searched for any sign of recollection. "How you feeling, Savi...?"

Her mind still foggy from sleep, Savannah scarcely remembered the events of the night. She kissed Kai. She said–everything. Too many things forcing him to lie to her to talk her down.

"Oh, god," she whispered.

"It's alright," Kai masked his disappointment with a soft smile. "We could just pretend it never happened."

"Why?" Savannah spoke in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean, Babe?"

"That," Savannah felt as though her heart was breaking. "I mean that. You call me Babe. Not everyone else–just me and I'd feel special if it wasn't for the fact, I told you I'm in love with you and your first instinct is to pretend it didn't happen. I'd rather you tell me, you don't want me. I'm not a kid. You don't need to protect my feelings, Kai. Just tell me you don't feel the same way. Put me out of my misery so I can stop wondering, what if?"

"I can't..." Kai interjected.

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with you too."

Savannah's heart stopped as Kai weaved his fingers with hers. "I've been in love with you since high school," he continued. "Maybe longer. I spent most of it scaring other guys away so maybe it was because I wanted you to myself . I just didn't realize it until you kissed me."

"What?"

"Last night wasn't the first time you kissed me. Prom night, you climbed in my bed and kissed me awake. You told me you love me and in the morning... you didn't remember..."

Savannah was stunned. She didn't remember anything about that night. Her eyes wide as she questioned, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you wanted to forget..."

Before he could say another word, Savannah kissed Kai. Her lips scorched against his as she made her mark in the sand. "I love you," she swore, kissing him until they were breathless.

"Fuck I love you," Kai whispered against her lips as he gripped Savanah's thigh, lifting it over his hip and pressing his erection into her mound. "I want to fuck you," he growled in her ear. "Until you're tired. Until you're sore. Then I want to make love."

Savannah's mouth found Kai's in a whirlwind of passion. The sheets thrown back as they ripped away what little clothes they had. Fire blazed in Kai's eyes as he pinned her down, his mouth watering at the sight of her heaving breasts.

"These are mine now," Kai cupped them into his hands, tenderly kissing and sucking each nipple as Savannah whimpered with excitement. "This is mine too," he licked her delicate skin as he reached up to dip his fingers into her mouth.

His eyes darkened as Savannah's full lips closed around him, sucking gently as she fully forgot she had plans with Imani. "This is mine too," Kai reached down to slip his hand down to the wet warmth of her folds. "Say it," he growled as he slowly built up her excitement.

"It's yours," Savannah whimpered. "Mmm, it's all yours."

Breathless moans filled the room as Kai buried his face between Savannah's thighs. The heady scent of her lust filling his nose as his head rocked with the rhythm of her thrusting hips while he twisted his thick fingers inside her. Easing one at a time until she had three within her grip.