𝟏𝟏, mean ol' moon

❝no one teaches you what to do when a good man hurts you

no one teaches you what to do when a good man hurts you.
- happiness, taylor swift

— "ARE YOU SURE YOU want to do this today, Remus? I really don't mind leaving it" Aurora asked, eyeing the boy as she followed behind him. The bags under his eyes had grown from the previous night and his skin looked sickly pale.

"I'm sure, honestly, I'm okay" He assured her, placing his bag down on a table in library. "Well, if you start feeling ill, tell me and we'll stop" she told him, placing her bag under the table as she sat down across from Remus. "You really don't have to worry so much"

She really wasn't happy about the situation, in her opinion, Remus should be getting rest not helping her with homework. "Professor Slughorn mentioned getting someone in my class to tutor me" Aurora informed Remus who nodded in response.

"Who did he suggest?" Remus asked, pulling books out of his bag. "Not sure, he told me to come to him at the end of the day and he would let me know" Aurora shrugged, placing her homework on table, in between her and Remus.

She listened intently as Remus explained what she was to do. Aurora was surprised that she actually understood some of it after he went through it. Perhaps she wasn't the problem and Slughorn was just a really bad teacher.

"I think it'll be good getting someone to tutor you, I'm not very good at this class compared to others, maybe he'll have chosen Lily" Remus suggested as they wrapped up for the day. "I wish it was but Lily's not in my class" She sighed, packing away her quill.

"I wonder who it could be" Remus hummed, his face furrowing in confusion slightly. "Listen, I really appreciate your help Remus, you really did help" Aurora told him sincerely, placing her hand over his.

Remus eyes travelled down to her hand before he looked back up at her. "No problem, happy to help" He replied, shaking himself off, flashing her a smile. "You are looking after yourself aren't you? You're not getting too stressed over exams?" Aurora asked as they stood up from the table.

"I promise you, I'm fine, Aurora" He laughed slightly. If she kept asking he knew his lousiness would get the better of him and he would snap. Not that he didn't appreciate her caring but when people constantly asked him things close to a full moon, it was a struggle not become frustrated.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" Remus offered making Aurora smile up at him as they headed towards the exit of the library. "That would be nice, yeah, thank you" She agreed, walking through the door that Remus held open for her.

They two chatted contentedly all the way to the great hall. Aurora joined him at the Gryffindor table, placing her bag beside her on the bench. It was fairly quite in the hall at that time.

As she sat there, Aurora couldn't get what James told her out of her head. Remus liked her. He never made it very obvious. She eyed him curiously as filled her bowl with soup. Aurora had come to face the fact she liked him a while back.