Will forgive Kivilcim Ömer? - Part 16

Kivilcim blamed herself. She comforted Metehan.

Kivilcim lifted Metehan's face: "If you already carry the burden, which shouldn't be your burden..then you will quickly fail and suffer. Your mother loves you. She would never want you to suffer and certainly not because of her! What happened is because your mother was desperate and didn't know any other way out. That's why you have to be strong to support her! But don't blame yourself for it!

Metehan:" Thanks..."

Metehan went to the door and turned to Kivilcim again: "You know, Mrs. Kivilcim.. Cimen and Doğa must consider themselves lucky to have a mother like you.!"

Kivilcim was touched. A tear flowed down.

Kivilcim was deeply touched and emotionally affected.

...............

The Arslan family have dinner together. Suddenly Kivilcim gets an SMS: "Kivilcim can we meet ? Only two mins?"

Kivilcim texted:"No!"

She couldn't meet him. She didn't want to give him hope. She also blamed herself for Leman's situation!

Sönmez:"Kivilcim?"

Kivilcim"Everything is ok!"

Sönmez:"Ohhhkey!"

Sönmez felt that something wasn't OK. 

After dinner, Kivilcim got a call from Ömer. She went to her room.

Kivilcim:"Whaaaat....?? .... What do you want?!"

Ömer:"2 minutes please!"

Kivilcim:"Ok now tell me what you want. You only have 2 minutes. .....!"

Ömer: "Come down please!"

Kivilcim:"Oooof Ömer ..I can't! Tell me what you want on the phone!"

Ömer: "I just want to talk to you for 2 minutes. After that, if you don't want to see me anymore..than..., I'll disappear from your life forever! Please just 2 minutes. Come down.. Let's talk to each other in the car!"

Kivilcim:"Ok!"

..........................

Kivilcim went back into the living room.

Kivilcim:"Mom, I'll go to Fatma. I will come in few minutes..Bye..!"

Sönmez: "Why? She should come to us!"

Kivilcim:"Mom please!"

Cimen:"Grandma, leave her alone. We can watch a movie...come on!"

Sönmez was angry but she said nothing more and Kivilcim went down to Ömer.

She got into his car and wanted him to drive away.

Ömer was surprised and confused.

Kivilcim:"Don't think wrong. I don't want one of our neighbors or anyone I know to see us. Drive us somewhere where we can talk quietly for a few minutes!" 

Ömer drove them to a quiet area and switched off the engine.

Ömer was about to say something when Kivilcim said: "Ömer, it was a mistake!"

Ömer:"Mistake? What? Do you mean that night or our relationship?"

Kivilcim:"Relationship? What relationship are you talking about?"

Ömer: "Don't we have a relationship? I mean we have a kind of relationship, otherwise we wouldn't have any contact. And without any feelings we wouldn't have a physical relationship either."

Kivilcim:"Aaaah" She takes a deep breath and continues:"I don't want to be the reason your wife is miserable!"

Ömer looks at her questioningly.

Kivilcim:"Metehan and I had a talk today. I found out that Leman tried to commit suicide. She said to Metehan that she thinks I took you from her! I don't want another woman to suffer because of me and Tried to kill herself! I can't live with that. She's right too. You are married..."

Ömer: "We were married!"

Kivilcim:"What do you mean?"

Ömer held her hands and looked very deeply into her eyes.

Ömer:"We are divorced!"

Kivilcim was surprised and excited. She smiled briefly.

Kivilcim:"I don't understand how that happened. I mean she loves you Ömer..So much that she's willing to sacrifice herself!"

Ömer: "She is physically unstable. I spoke to her doctors afterwards.. Then she also agreed to the divorce! Now it doesn't matter anymore. I know you feel guilty. You do not have to! She's not sane in the head. Metehan also feels guilty. It's none of our fault. She neither. Life hasn't been kind to her. She lost her husband. Her family has abandoned her and now I am leaving her too - n her eyes... That is hard and too much for her. But I will continue to support her.!"

Kivilcim smiled and looked at Ömer: "Why are you like that?"

Omer: "How?"

Kivilcim:"So good hearted?!?"

Ömer:"Don't know...!" both laughed.

Ömer: "She thinks of Bekir and sees me as him. That's why it's difficult for her to let go. I understand her! We will always be with her. As a supporter and Metehan as her son. I, however, only as a helper. Mine Only you will be the wife! No other woman!"

Kivilcim:"Ome...!"

Ömer: "Have you forgiven me?"

Kivilcim:"It was difficult but yes, I forgave you! Even if you lied to me..You should have told me..But I also understand your situation. !"

Ömer kissed her hands: "Thank you...I love you!"

Kivilcim:"I love you too!"

Ömer: "Now nobody stands between us. Now we can officially be together and get married soon!"

Kivilcim:"Ömer our children.. give me time.....Doğa and Fatih their relationship is not good these times... She is heavily pregnant. Give me a little more time please!"

Ömer kissed her hands again and said in a sweet way: "You have time... We'll tell everyone when you feel ready my darling! The main thing is that you are with me... and that you have forgiven me!"

His eyes sparkled. Kivilcim smiled.

Ömer kissed her hands again.. Then her forehead and her cheeks.

He gently touched her nose with his nose. Both eyes looked at each other. Both eyes sparkled.