"We finally have to get married" - Part 25

When Kivilcim's phone rings, Cimen sees that it is her mother's bag.

Cimen smiles quietly while Metehan still stands there questioning. Ömer noticed that Cimen knew what was going on.

Cimen took the phone so that Metehan should not notice the bag , that was on the corner of the sofa ..and she said: "Metehan, shall we go?"

Metehan: "A phone rang...!"

Cimen: "My phone, you see ? Come lets go.. Grandma is calling!"

Ömer looked at Cimen with an ashamed expression

Metehan: "So what? Let your grandma know we're here!"

Cimen: "I'm leaving Metehan ... come or ... I won't talk to you anymore!"

Metehan:"Oooooooooof Cimen...Wait!"

Cimen couldn't look at Ömer..She went to the door, looked forward and said quietly: "Mr. Ömer, we are sorry that we disturbed you.. Rest and lie down..Take care of yourself... Metehan quickly come..."

Metehan: "I'll come later..."

Ömer quietly: "Ok! Take care of yourselves..."

In front of the entrance door on the side of the road, Metehan holds Cimen by the arm.

Metehan: "Are you crazy? What kind of reaction was that? Also, since when did you have another phone?"

Cimen: "Didn't you notice?..."

Metehan: "What?"

Cimen: "That I bought a new phone!"

Metehan: "No!"

Cimen laughing: "My phone had little battery and I took my mom's phone with me...!"

Metehan: "So your mother knows that you are with me!"

Cimen: "Yes!

Cimen lied to Metehan. But she didn't want Metehan to know that her mother was in the house. She saw how Ömer was ashamed... So she lied to him..

Cimen: "Let's go get something to drink and eat.. We can study tomorrow.... Oh wait ...Wait grandma is calling..!"

'Sönmez: "Where are you Cimen?"

Cimen: "I'm still out with Metehan, we want to eat and drink something... I'll come a bit later...!"

Sönmez: "It's okay, but don't be tooo much late!"

Cimen: "Ok, we'll see later...!"'

Metehan: "Why do you have to tell them every step of you?"

Cimen: "She called me. Mom probably wanted to know everything! She doesn't think and believe that we want to learn!"

Metehan: "I said so! THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO LEARN IN MY HOUSE- SO THAT DAD CAN CONFIRM IT!"

Cimen: "Didn't you see how tired he was? We would have just disturbed him! Anyway, come on now... I'm really hungry!"

They both went out to eat...

Meanwhile at Ömer Ünal's house:

Kivilcim:"Cimen noticed!? Sure??"

Ömer: "She took your phone... So I think yeah... I am sure!"

Kivilcim despairs: "Ömeeeer... What do we do now?"

Ömer: "Continue where we left off-...."

Kivilcim: "Are you kidding me!?"

Ömer: "Darling.. Believe me, I was just as ashamed or more ashamed than you.... But it's happened now! What should we do?... She noticed it... She certainly won't tell Metehan, Otherwise she wouldn't have taken your phone with her... If you go home now you'll be ashamed, but you'll also be ashamed when you go home later! So be ashamed of what you really did...!"

Kivilcim asking: "What?"

Ömer: "Let's have a nice moment...then you'll really feel ashamed of yourself as if you were going home and ashamed of something that didn't happen...hahaha!" he kissed her shoulders..

Kivilcim: "If I didn't know, I would have thought you were crazy..."

Ömer: "So am I... I'm crazy about and for you!" He kissed her cheeks.

Kivilcim: "Ömer please...really...What do we do now?"

Ömer took off his shirt...:"So we...." he kissed her neck again.... continued: "will..." he kissed her lips... continued..."have a nice ....evening. ." He breathes in and out loudly. ... He kissed her lips again and sucked it.

.....

Kivilcim:"But..."

Ömer: "Let yourself go and don't think about anyone and anything..." 

The noses touched... Both looked deep into each other's eyes... He stroked her nose with his nose... until Kivilcim smiled...

Then he kisses her between her cheeks and neck.... Several times....

Kivilcim: "Do you think Metehan will come back soon?"

Ömer while kissing her: "No...Cimen will keep him busy...!"

Kivilcim: "Sure...Because I don't want to lie naked in your bed while your son screams for you in the living room!"

Ömer smiles: "No, lie in my arms when he screams my name!"

Kivilcim smiled...:"Ömeeer...I'm serious!"

Ömer: "Me too... We finally have to get married ....Let's get married quickly!"

Kivilcim shocked: "Ömer..?"

Ömer: "I'm 100% sure. ... You too! We want to spend our lives together, why are we waiting? Let Metehan and Cimen watch TV in the living room while we lie in our bed without any shame! Why do we torture ourselves? ..We're not teenagers, we're old enough, my darling!"

Kivilcim:"You are 100% serious!!"

Ömer: "Sure...What are we waiting for?"

Kivilcim also wanted to get married but not that quickly... She first wanted her mother to accept ömer, she wanted everyone to calm down and then get married... But Ömer was sure.. He wanted to marry quickly!