Why?

This os is  continuation of last os Feeling.
___________________________________________
Vivaan and debu looked at each other they wanted to say so many things to each other .
Debu wanted to ask forgiveness from his brother and assure him that their relation was never fake.
And vivaan wanted to say so many things to debu he wanted to express his fear his sadness his dilemma everything to his brother but something was stopping him from doing so and he just can't understand what it was he know how much his brother love him but still something was still off with him . Something he could not pin point. He was feeling frustrated on whome he don't know.
He saw that debu was about to say something so vivaan cut him off saying little coldly and not meeting his eyes:-chaliye chalte hai shaurya bola rahe hai.
Debu felt little sad seeing this but nodded.
Vivaan observed this and felt sorry but what could he do he was feeling frustrated and he know if debu will say something he would end up bursting on his bhaiya.
So they teleported.

Scene shift to veerlok

Vivaan and debu  teleported their infront shaurya.
Debu:- kya hua shaurya itne jaldi main apne hame kyu bulaya hai .
Shaurya:- baat hi aise hai balveer then he looked at vivaan and said :- vivaan main janta hoon tum abhi kisi bhi yudh ke liye taiyar nahi ho lakin tumhe sarvkaal ki shakti agle 7 prahar main Leni hogi kyuki woh kamzor pad raha hai aur uske kamzor padte hi uski sakti timnasa le legi aur phir use harna Naa mumkin ho jayega.isliye tum dono ko abhi yudh ke liye nikala hoga.
Vivaan and debu nodded.
Then little hesitately shaurya said : vivaan aur ek baat vivaan tumhara madad ek  aur insaan karega aur woh hai tumhare dost nakabposh aur ek aur Jo tum nahi jante woh ye hai ki nakab....
But vivaan cutted him:-debu bhaiya ji nakabposh hai .Shurya and debu didn't looked as they know vivaan would have joint 2 and 2 after all he was suspicious about him .
Vivaan continued:- par main nahi chahata ki ye use yudh main Mera sath de .
Debu was shocked  why would vivaan even say that ?was he so angry that he didn't even want his presence in his life.
He looked at vivaan with hope but vivaan didn't even spare a glance at him.

Shaurya who understood something said firmly:- nahi vivaan ye nahi ho sakta balveer tumhare sath hi jayega use yudh main.
Vivaan:-par...
Shaurya cutted him:-nahi vivaan main tumhari ye baat nahi maan sakta .
Vivaan little angrily:- kyu shaurya kya apko mujh pe bharosa nahi hai .
Debu saw vivaan getting angry didn't want vivaan to feel hurt so he  said:- theek hai na shaurya vivaan agar nahi chahte toh main...
Shaurya:- baat vishwas ki nahi hai vivaan baat ye hai ki debu ispe kabse jaach kar raha hai use kuch cheeze aise pata hai jo shayad tumhe pata na ho aur timnasa apne pure fauj ke sath ayegi ise yudh main toh ham bhi apne pure sena ke sath Jana hoga .sirf balveer nahi sari pariyan bhi tumhare sath dengi.
Vivaan felt angry but didn't said anything just nodded.
Debu looked at vivaan sadly.
Vivaan:- main chalta hoon shaurya.
Shaurya then hesitant said:- vivaan tumhari maa tumse ek bar milna chahte hai yudh se phele ek bar use Milo GE toh unhe bhi acha lagega.woh tumhe ek baat gale lagna chate hai

Debu was shocked right now vivaan was in no condition to meet her he looked at vivaan whose face was emotionless he so wanted to say no but he cannot come between a mother and a son .
Still a brother's heart was not at peace he wanted to say something but vivaan said with emotionless face:- jee main mil longa.

Debu looked at vivaan with proud face but vivaan's emotionless face broked him.
Vivaan slowly walked away .
Debu looked at shaurya with sad face who closed his eyes and sigh .
This will not be easy vivaan is too much gone in dilemma it will be hard to make him understand.

Scene change to vivaan who was walking slowly towards his biological mother's room.
He was feeling suffocated he don't know why but he was feeling like he was cheating his mother his mother who took care of him throughout the life for .
He really didn't want to meet devkiji  but then his heart said what was her fault she just wanted to protect her child.
Thinking all this he didn't realise when he reached her room he slowly knocked and in few minutes the door was opened.Vivaan saw the person who opened the door it was his ananya didi who looked at him with love .
For a moment he felt to hug her but then he realised he has a didi khushi di and he just cannot give her place to anyone not even his biological sister .
He slowly went towards his biological mother and took her blessings she was looking at her with all love in her eyes but she just couldn't mustered even courage she just blessed him Vijay bhav .
She looked at him who was not even looking at her she slowly said:- kya....main ek bar tumhe...gale before he could complete vivaan just nodded.
She smiled and hugged him to her hearts content maybe today he is not ready to accept her but one day he will accept her.
Vivaan slowly turned and saw nakabposh standing beside ananya.He just walked away .
Nakabposh saw him walking with longing eyes then turned towards the mother and sister who were crying.
He looked at them and said:- woh jaldi hi ap logo ko Apnaya ga .ye Mera wada hai.
Then he thought:- uske bhaiya ka wada hai.
They both looked at him with hopeful eyes .
He also walked away from there behind vivaan to manofy him.
Debu pov:- mujhe vivaan se yudh se phele baat karni hi padegi .woh aise mujhse naraz nahi raha sakta .
He thought with determination.

8 prahar later
Vivaan was standing infront of shaurya and said :- main balveer Bane ke layak nahi shaurya main abhi ise pad ko chodna chatha hoon.
And debu looked at him shocked with tears in his eyes.
Debu:- vivaan yeh ....
But vivaan left.
Shaurya and debu looked at each other with sadness and tears in their eyes.
Shaurya:- tumhe vivaan se baat karni hi hogi debu.
________________________________________
This story will be finished in next two parts.
Sorry for late update.
Do they tell me why vivaan doesn't want to be balveer anymore?
Keep smiling
Next part will also be Little delayed .