Chapter Five: i have noticed him

— Wu —

  The person who ran over was a cute-looking boy with almond eyes, petal lips, and slightly curly chestnut hair, very western style.

  He is not as tall as Lu Xun, and he probably looks about the same as Lin Zhu, and looks more cute.

  After the other party ran over, Lu Xun immediately introduced to Feng Chuo: "This is my roommate, Xia Shuchen."

  Xia Shuchen asked anxiously, "Ah Xun, are you alright?"

  "I'm fine, Feng Chuo sent me to the school hospital in time, it's just heatstroke."

  "Oh, I saw you fainted during the military training just now, and I was so worried. Fortunately, a kind classmate sent you to the school infirmary."

  After sighing, Xia Shuchen looked at Feng Chuo again, and said, "Thank you for saving Ah Xun. If you hadn't reacted quickly, Ah Xun wouldn't know what would have happened!"

  Feng Chuo: "You're welcome, it's just a trivial matter, as long as Lu Xun is fine."

  "It's not a trivial matter, today is really thanks to you."

  After thanking Feng Chuo for a while, Lu Xun and Xia Shuchen bid farewell to Feng Chuo and left together.

  After a while, Feng Chuo received an invitation to add friends on his mobile phone, it was Lu Xun.

  Feng Chuo immediately clicked Pass, and then Lu Xun immediately sent a cute smiley face emoticon.

  "Don't forget that I will treat you to dinner, let me know when you have time."

  Feng Chuo replied a "hmm" to him.

  Contacting Lu Xun today, Feng Chuo found that Lu Xun is more friendly and gentle than he imagined, and he is a boy who loves to laugh.

  Before rebirth, he only saw Lu Xun in reports and on TV, or said some polite words in business occasions, and passed by in a hurry. Feng Chuo always thought that Lu Xun was a relatively cold and uncompromising person.

  Unexpectedly, Lu Xun is completely different in private, it seems...very suitable to be friends.

  At this time, it was time for Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang to come to him. Feng Chuo raised his legs and walked towards the cafeteria, and unscrewed the soda that Lu Xun gave him to drink.

  This kind of cheap steam doesn't usually appear in Feng Chuo's hands, but Feng Chuo took a sip and found it sweet and not bad.

  Mmm, orange flavored.

  At this time, Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang, who had finished their military training, also saw Feng Chuo. Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang asked, "Third brother, is Lu Xun okay?"

  "It's okay, I took a rest in the school hospital and have fully recovered."

Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang nodded, and they were relieved. They were classmates, and they should care about Lu Xun's body.

  The three of them walked outside the cafeteria, Lin Zhu had been waiting for a while, and when he saw them, Lin Zhu asked curiously: "Brother Feng, I heard that you saved an omega during the military training this afternoon!"

  Unexpectedly, the gossip spread to the computer department.

  Feng Chuo walked to Lin Zhu's side, knocked on his head directly, and said, "You didn't even look at yourself, you even said someone omega."

  Although Lu Xun is not strong, but he is tall and slender, with stretched limbs, he must be healthier than this little geek like Lin Zhu.

  "By the way, is Lu Xun an omega?"