Chapter Eight: Mutual help between friends

-eight-

  After walking for a while, he slowed down and then ran again. When he couldn't run anymore, he walked again. This was repeated. When it was about eight kilometers away, Lu Xun couldn't bear it anymore.

  Thinking that there were still ten kilometers to go back, he felt dizzy for a while.

  Feng Chuo grabbed Lu Xun's arm, "Are you okay?"

  Lu Xun shook his head, and said with a pale face, "I can still hold on."

  Feng Chuo looked up at the instructor, and found that the instructor didn't respond to his action of helping Lu Xun, so Feng Chuo immediately knew the instructor's attitude.

  "I'll support you a little bit, hold on a little longer, it should be here soon."

  Lu Xun's heart moved slightly, but he looked up at the instructor and said worriedly: "Is the instructor allowed?"

  Feng Chuo: "It's okay, if the instructor doesn't allow it, I'll let you go."

  Lu Xun immediately felt relieved, and handed Feng Chuo his hand. Feng Chuo stretched out his hand across Lu Xun's back, almost as if hugging him, and continued to run forward.

  After Lu Xun had a supporting force, his legs became easier to move, and he finally squeezed out a little more strength from his exhausted body, and continued to move forward with the team.

  Seeing Feng Chuo and Lu Xun's actions, the instructor did not stop them, and other people with better relationships also started to help each other, trying to make it to Qingjiang Forest Park smoothly.

  At this time, the alpha's physical advantages are revealed. The best players in the team are almost all alphas, no matter if they are male alphas or female alphas.

  When Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang saw Feng Chuo's actions, they also extended a helping hand to their classmates, and the remaining betas also helped each other, at least they could last a little longer.

  Just pulling and supporting like this, after almost two hours, they finally arrived at Qingjiang Forest Park.

  I don't know when, the drizzle in the sky has stopped, and as the sky gradually brightens, the colors of Qingjiang Forest Park in the distance also appear.

  It's just early autumn, and most of Qingjiang Forest Park is still green, but some trees are more sensitive, and their leaves have turned yellow and red according to the solar terms.

  Because of the wind and rain last night, the trails in Qingjiang Forest Park were covered with yellow, red and green leaves. After seeing Qingjiang Forest Park, the students realized belatedly that they had arrived!

  And in the midst of their non-stop brisk walking and jogging, the sky had already brightened.

  The surroundings are still wet, and the leaves of the flowers and trees are still dripping with water, but the light is brighter, and it is different. Even people's moods become open and joyful.

  "finally reached!"

  "We're finally here!"

  "This trip almost killed me!"

  Cheers broke out in the team, and there was even a burst of loud applause. The instructor has also taught how to applaud, and it is guaranteed to be able to drum loudly and rhythmically.

  Suddenly, outside Qingjiang Forest Park, a large group of college students wearing camouflage training uniforms surrounded the tranquility of the morning.