8

[a/n: sorry for late updates, from now on i will try to update regularly, this part is going to contain a lot of drama,fluff, romance, i mean a lot. And a little smut.]

Yoongi woke up and found himself in his husband's hold, well taehyung smells little stinky because of the alcohol but how can he say no to his husband? Yoongi removed himself from the hold and went to fresh up.after a while He came out of the bathroom and found a taehyung who was rubbing his eyes with back palm cutely, yoongi cooed at his husband's cuteness.
"You woke up?"yoongi asked.
"Yes hyung" taehyung said while streching his arms.
"Then go get ready" yoongi said to taehyung while Chuckling.
"Want a kiss"taehyung said while pointing towards his lips by his index finger.
"Nope, you smell stinky"yoongi said and dramatically rolled his eyes.
"Ok then I will grab what's mine"taehyung said and pulled yoongi by his waist.
"Kim freaking taehyung leave me"yoongi said while struggling in his husband's strong hold.
"No way love"taehyung said with a slight smirk.
After a few minutes of struggle yoongi removed himself from his hold which made taehyung laugh, but that's not last long as soon he received a smack on his head.
"Ouch that hurts love"taehyung said while crying dramatically which didn't even bother yoongi
"Go and take a bath you dirty human"yoongi said while looking at taehyung from head to toe.
Taehyung chuckled and went from there while yoongi went out.

____

Yoongi is now cooking peacefully but that's got disturbed by his husband,who hugged him from behind.
"Stop bothering me taetae"yoongi said getting annoyed but tae smirked at his 'nickname'
"Thanks for the nickname love"taehyung said with a smirk which made yoongi blush
"Y-you're such a tease tae"yoongi said while looking down in a way to cover his blushing face
"Just for you doll"taehyung whispered near yoongi's ear

[A/n: not wanting to disturb your beautiful reading but In almost every ff i read/write like this "whispered near his ear"🤣😭]

"Shut up you pervert"yoongi said and playfully hitted taehyung's chest which didn't even bother tae.
"As you say love"taehyung said while looking at yoongi with whipped eyes.
Yoongi just pushed taehyung and continued his work .
Taehyung chuckled and went outside the kitchen.

----
Time skip

Evening/night idk
Time:7:15 pm

Yoongi is sitting on the couch, eating his snack and watching his fav kdrama, taehyung hasn't came home yet but yoongi doesn't bother about it coz he is yoongi, Yoongi was watching the kdrama but it got cut off by a knock on the door. He knew it is taehyung,he stood up and opened the door, before he can do anything taehyung connected their lips together,his hands were wrapped around yoongi's waist. After few minutes taehyung pulled out of the kiss coz they really need oxygen. Tae chuckled looking at yoongi's pink cheeks.
"Aww how cute,my hyungiee is blushing huh?"taehyung teased the older
"You're really horny, aren't you?"yoongi asked looking at the younger
"Just for you baby"taehyung said and chuckled a bit
"You're bad"yoongi pouted
"Ikr"taehyung said while chuckling
Yoongi whined at taehyung's comment
"Let's go"taehyung said
"Where?"yoongi asked being confused
"To our room"taehyung said and picked yoongi in bridal style
"H-hey put m-me down"yoongi whined while blushing
"No no not today"taehyung said in a teasing tone which made yoongi blush madly
"I have acted cold towards you if I knew that you are really horny"yoongi said and pouted cutely.
Taehyung chuckled and booped his nose with yoongi's which in return he got a cute glare.

------

Taehyung came out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist and he saw yoongi standing infront the mirror.
(Author is too lazy to describe what yoongi is wearing so here is the pic)