9

"do i need to come there to pick you up hyung?". "no need taehyung I will come by my own" yoongi assured taehyung in phone. "ok then bye" taehyung said and cut the call. He was about to go but someone block him, the person infront of him removed his mask and cap. Yoongi remembered he is that he is the one who helped him when taehyung was drunk that night.

"oh hi" yoongi said and that man smiled. "hi how have you been?" Jake asked. "i am doing good" yoongi answered. "umm,what are you doing here?" Jake asked. "i just work here" yoongi answered. "oh, i just came to meet my cousin sister" Jake lied to yoongi. "oh" yoongi just reacted akwardly not knowing what to say.

"can we talk while having a coffee?" Jame suggested, yoongi gave him a suspicious look, is he trying to flirt with him? Knowing he has a husband?. Jake noticed it.

"its not like that- I just wanted to be friends" Jake said in assuming tone which clearly got noticed by yoongi but he didn't said anything. "ok yeah" yoongi break the silence. They went to the nearest cafe and started talking.

On the other side~~~

With Kim Taehyung-

Now taehyung is on the meeting room with some other CEOs. There was a presentation going but it wasn't good at all. Taehyung try to be calm but there was a lot of mistakes. "WTF IS THIS!? JUST GET OUT EVERYONE!" taehyung yelled while slamming at the table. The others trying to speak something but they shut their mouth and went outside when they see taehyung's death glare.

Taehyung took deep breath to calm down but nothing worked. He tried to call yoongi but yoongi didn't it up. He got a little scared, he went out of the building and took his car as he straightly drove off to yoongi's University.

He came inside the university and saw yoongi's car but he is nowhere to be find, he started looking around and spotted the older in a cafe with another 'person' his blood boiled at the sight on how yoongi is talking to the man.

He came near yoongi and dragged him by his shirt not giving a fuvk to that man who was sitting there. "t-taehyung....leave me...hey...my shirt- taehyung!!! It's versace....hey!!" yoongi yelled at taehyung but taehyung didn't seem to give a fuck.

Taehyung throwed yoongi on the passenger seat of his(taehyung's) car and he sat on the driving seat as he started driving without uttering a freaking word.

"t-tae-" yoongi was cut off by the younger's death glare.

Time skip at home

Taehyung dragged yoongi to their room and pinned him to wall harshly

"who the fuck is that?"

"t-thats-ahh" yoongi winced in pain when taehyung tighten the grip on his shoulder

"how dare you?"

"i-i am s-sorry"

"seems like my babyboy deserve a hard punishment, doesn't he?"

"t-taehyu-ng i- l-listen t-to m-me-"

Yoongi was cut off by taehyung's rough kiss

[Author pov: seems like they are having some personal time, so don't be curious to know about others personal life you idiots]

------<>------

538 words

Sorry if it's short hehe...

I am feeling little sick now.......i think I am burning....bruhhh!! Anyways

Be happy and healthy bubba's <3