Chapter 01

" Hello? " Chan peeked out of the front door to greet whoever kid it was outside his door and was blown away when a real 3 year old kid was sat on his doorstep with a lollipop in her mouth.

Being surrounded by adult kids he forgot real kids existed but he was further suprised when the kid opened her mouth. " Daddy! "

" EH?! " A suprised yelp from his behind made him jump and accidentally hit his head on the door. " Why did she call you daddy Chan?! You had an affair with someone without us knowing?! And you didn't think of informing us when you had a freaking 5 year old kid?! "

His loud shouting could be heard in the wide hallway and Chan thanked his manager for booking their house on a floor with their own singular dorm for privacy so he didn't have to be scared for others to hear the trash spitting out of Changbin's mouth.

But can we blame him? He just wanted to grab the pizza he ordered before the other kids could even smell it and as soon as he was near the door he had to hear a child calling his 26 year old leader ' Daddy '.

" Shut the heck up for a moment bin. Let me figure out who this kid is before I can answer you. " Chan rubbed his forehead which had instantly turned red. Either from stress or from hitting it on the door is a mystery.

" Hey baby. Who are your parents? " He said with as much gentleness as he could muster in this absurd situation.

" Daddy. " She said as she made grabby hands towards the oldest who sighed in frustration.

" I'm not — " He sighed before he could raise his voice and continued his statement. " I'm not your daddy, baby. I need to know your real parents. Like mumma and papa? "

The baby let out a confused sound with tilted head as she sucked on the lolli. " Dadaa? "

" Um.. as much as I don't want to interrupt the father-daughter bonding moment, the pizza is getting cold so atleast let me take it? " Chan let out a groan in frustration and turned to the rapper with a glare.

" She is not my kid and I'm not her daddy! " The kid as if understanding his statement or just getting scared from his angry voice started crying. As frustrated as Chan was, he still couldn't bring himself to hate the girl and even felt guilty so he hesitantly scooped the baby in his arms.

" Shush.. I'm sorry baby. Please don't cry. " He swayed the kid just like how his mother would take care of his younger siblings when they cried and tried to comfort the girl.

" Why is changbin crying like a baby? " Minho questioned as he walked near the front door. He looked at Changbin with the box of pizza and immediately tried to pounce on him but stopped when he realised it wasn't the rapper who was crying rather a real baby bawling her eyes out and a frantic Chan trying to soothe her.

" What the— " Minho didn't complete his statement and immediately stepped into the scene. He asked Chan to hand over the baby and took her on his shoulder just like how he would comfort his cats and rubbed her shoulder.
" Shush.. shush. Did the old man scare you? "

The baby surprisingly quitened and let out soft heartbreaking sniffles as Minho cradled the baby. Chan opened his mouth to explain the situation but Minho held up a finger to quiten him.

" How about we walk inside first? Even though we are all alone on this floor, I don't think it's the best place to explain this situation. " Chan nodded with a sigh. Changbin long inside the dorm with a pizza slice already in his mouth and the other two followed.

The rest of the kids or should I say adults in presence of the real kid quietened. They had heard the commotion but they didn't think a literal baby would spawn into their dorm out of nowhere.

" What— "

" Not a word. I'll explain everything if we could just settle down okay? " Chan said sighing for the umpteenth time. If he went bald after this, he wouldn't be even surprise and just accept his fate.

Minho sat down on the couch with the baby on his lap and the other adults crowded around the couch. Some sitting on the floor and some taking a seat beside Minho but at a distance to not overwhelm the poor girl.

" So.. ? " Jisung urged the leader with an obvious excitement in his eyes. He must have done a lot of great things for his wish to be granted so instantly.

" I found her on our doorstep. " Chan sighed out.

" But she called you daddy. " Changbin said and Seungmin let out an exaggerated gasp.

" Oops, scandalous. "

" Look, before y'all get ahead of yourselves, I do not know who she is and who her parents are. But I certainly know that I am not her daddy. " He exaggerated his every words to let the seriousness of his statement across.

" Daddy! " The girl thought it was the best moment to let out a giggle as she called for Chan as if deliberately trying to mock him but she was just a 3 year old kid who wouldn't even speak out a whole statement.

" You sure you aren't her father? " Hyunjin questioned as he tried to minimise any similarities between the two.

" It's not good to disown your own daughter. " Felix said with a sad pout, truly feeling bad for the baby. " You know you can always tell us the truth. We won't judge, right guys? " 

The boys nodded and some hummed to show their agreement.

" It's the truth guys! I'm not her father. I mean look at her she even has blue eyes. " The members looked at the oblivious girl playing with Minho's cat plushie he bought when he missed his cats.

" You could have y'know done the deed with someone with blue eyes. " Jisung said with a nonchalant shrug causing Chan to unknowingly blush.

" See he is even blushing! " Changbin backed up the idiot.

" I mean anyone would blush at his choice of words! " Chan huffed out. " You could have worded that differently you know! "

" Yeah like her mother was a foreigner or had blue eyes. " Minho backed the leader who felt his heart flutter with brotherly love. " No worries Chan we wouldn't judge on your choice in women. " His heart returned back to normal as he glared at the second oldest.

" Guys! For the sake of my sanity, I am not her parent! God I'm still a virgin! " His abrupt confession locked his teammates lips.

" Well.. then.. um.. who are her parents? " Jeongin questioned with hesitance. He didn't want be the one on the recieving end of Chan's frustration when the cause was his other teammates.

" I don't freaking know! As I said someone abandoned her on our doorstep! " He repeated for the nth time that day and hoped it was finally going into his teammate's head.

" Poor baby. " Felix sympathized with the girl who was unaware of her own parents abandoning her infront of some stranger's doorstep.

" Then what should we do now? " Seungmin questioned. He might be the only one thinking of ways to return the baby to her rightful owner.

" I'll call the manager and explain this whole scenario. He'll know what to do. "

.⋆☂˚。1238。˚☂⋆.
Y do u think sm1 wld abandon their baby infront of a stranger's house?

Unless they know who owns the house O⁠_⁠o
230704