Chapter 44

Hearing Song Jiao's words in Xu Jinchao's ears, he had already tasted the sourness of ten jins of lemons.

She suddenly remembered that although she told Song Jiao about Qin Lingyue and also mentioned that Jiang Chao would find people for herself, she didn't say that Jiang Chao would fly to Huacheng.

Xu Jinchao's brain worked frantically, thinking of how to save Jiang Chao's life and save his future partner from the violent kitten.

Jiang Chao had already shown his big white teeth, he turned his head and smiled at Xu Jinchao: "Okay, I didn't expect your little sister Song to follow too."

Jiang Chao was delighted and introduced himself to Song Jiao: "Do you still recognize me? I am Xu Jinchao's Faxiao and my name is Jiang Chao."

He chatted with Song Jiao very spontaneously.

"We've met before. I remember a few parties? But it's been a long time, so it's normal if you don't remember. Speaking of which, the last time Sister Qin had a party, you didn't seem to be with her..."

Xu Jinchao was sure that Jiang Chao had no sense of crisis, and he didn't see Song Jiao's hostility at all.

Song Jiao smiled for business: "How come I remember you. I don't even know why you came to Huacheng."

Jiang Chao gave a thumbs up and looked proud: "Xu Jinchao is in Huacheng, I originally wanted to see what kind of entrepreneurial project she was working on, but now I want to join the team, and this will be a family from now on, hahaha!"

Jiang Chao's fucking words just jumped wildly at Song Jiao's bottom line. Xu Jinchao couldn't stand it any longer and interrupted him out loud.

"What a family, don't talk nonsense here."

As soon as she opened her mouth, Jiang Chao was immediately stunned. He was embarrassed to scratch his head and hurried to catch up: "Aren't we all going to be partners?" it's true, you are a family."

Xu Jinchao was helpless and could only explain to the stupid dog.

"Song Jiao has her own business and does not participate in this project. Song Jiao is much better than me. She started early and grew rapidly. There are more than 50,000 users there."

Just like Xu Jinchao's shock when he learned that his friend had registered 20,000 users for more than a month, Jiang Chao was also surprised and asked hastily, "Xiao Song is also engaged in e-commerce. ?"

Xu Jinchao said, "No, it's a social networking site, called Friends Record, and now I mainly make friends on college campuses."

I didn't expect Jiang Chao to be interested: “I heard about it. It has recently become very popular among Juzhou students. Is it actually a website created by little sister Song? "

Song Jiao kept a fake smile on her pretty face. She looked so nice and kind, “Our headquarters has moved to Hwaseong, just across from room 102. Are you interested in visiting us?”

Jiang Chao was not happy, he got up immediately and went to visit the other side.

Song Jiao also told her with great understanding, "Our technical director is Yu Lan. You should have heard of her. She built the main structure of the website at the earliest. I just called Yu Lan at 102 , you can find her. She introduced you to the friend's check-in."

Xu Jinchao: "..."

Jiang Chao was already ecstatic: "Yu Lan! Of course I know, he's a great guy!! Ahhh, Yu Lan was ecstatic too just now, she's so beautiful! I can recite her quotes by heart , thank you, Sister Xiao Song, I'm going on a pilgrimage!"