Peanut butter

Rory and Reese Gilmore were not your average teenage girls. They shared an insatiable love for school and learning, a passion that set them apart from their peers. While Rory cherished the sense of accomplishment that came with good grades and the prospect of attending Harvard, Reese reveled in the social aspect of school life. Despite her interests in fashion and appearance, she never let anyone undermine her intelligence, as her near-perfect GPA was a testament to her brilliance. Reese never forgot to enjoy her hobbies though, always finding herself in some club or event partying and living life. A mini Lorelai and Christopher holding both their worst and best qualities.

For Reese, clothes were more than just garments; they were a means of expressing her unique sense of beauty and confidence and though fashion might change with time, Reese's academic achievements remained steadfast, represented by trophies and letters of recommendation that would only increase as she ventured into new opportunities.

Lorelai was devoted to providing her daughters with the best education possible. Rory's dream of attending Harvard and Reese's ambition to get into Yale were paramount, and Lorelai did everything within her power to support their aspirations. Chilton, an elite school for the affluent, was something quite different from Rory and Reese's background. Nevertheless, Lorelai worked tirelessly to secure their admission, and her efforts paid off when two large envelopes and school uniforms arrived as confirmation. Little did Reese know that stepping into that uniform would transport her into a whole new world, where champagne flowed, ballgowns dazzled, drama unfolded, and emotions ran high with the presence of boys and newfound feelings.

Rory and Reese often helped out at the Inn where their mother worked. Though some would say Reese spent most of her time annoying Michelle, but that's not important. "Reese" Called Rory and the older twin quickly turned away from the front desk in confusion "Yeah" she yelled back much to Michelle's annoyance "Have you seen Mom?" Asked Rory as she stopped beside the blonde, and before Reese could respond the French man in front of them took the liberty "Ello Rory why don't you and Reese, check the kitchen" his smile was so strained Reese almost worried it would pop right out of his mouth "and leave me alone" Michelle quickly walked away pretending to do something so he may seem busy. Rolling her eyes Reese grabbed Rory's hand and made her way to the kitchen, as she shoved her way into the room she noticed immediately how her mother rushed to hide her hands. "Hi Mom" chirped Rory as she walked past the blonde and deeper into the room, Reese followed suit grabbing a cookie as she did so "What in the bag?" Lorelai's eyes widened awkwardly "What bag?" Sookie yelped as the bag was suddenly thrown at her, unable to catch it in time it falls to the floor "Oh I don't know that one?"

Lorelai laughed awkwardly and picked it up with a large smile causing her daughters to share a look "What did you do?" they asked crossing their arms in unison "Something slutty?" asked Rory "No, no, I- just look" Lorelai shoved the bag towards Rory and Reese eagerly dug her hands into it. she pulled out two blue plaid skirts and smiled brightly "We're going to be in a Britney Spears video!" she exclaimed happily as she gave a few happy jumps, Lorelai narrowed her eyes for a moment in pure utter confusion, unable to tell if her daughter was serious or not. but when Reese glanced at her for a moment Lorelai could see the gleam of humor in her eyes and immediately knew but by that Time Sookie couldn't hold it in anymore "No, you're going to Chilton!" Sookie awkwardly smiled as Lorelai nudged her in annoyance "Sorry" she bubbled to Lorelai. Rory grew still as a smile slowly grew on her face "I'm going to Chilton!" she cried happily rushing into her mother's arms "Starting Monday!" Exclaimed Lorelai as she and her youngest daughter jumped up and down in pure bliss. "I'm so happy for you two!" smiled Sookie as she grabbed Reese into a bone-crushing hug "Thanks Sookie" Sookie rubbed her eyes for a moment and held the blonde teen's hands in her own "I'm gonna bake you some of your favorite peanut butter cookies for Monday okay?" Reese nodded softly laughing at the older woman "Okay" Suddenly Lorelai attacked Sookie with a large bear hug and giggled 
"My girls are going to Chilton!" 

If you need, you need me to be with you

Reese stood at her locker carefully removing the pieces of tape holding up the photos which decorated her locker. She and Rory had both brought big brown boxes to place all their school work in before the transfer to Chilton, Reese's was almost close to being finished all she needed were her favorite photos and decor and she'd be good. "Reese Hurry up" called Lane who stood a few lockers down with Rory waiting to start walking out and back home "One minute" Reese carefully took off the hall and oates poster and slammed her locker, rushing towards her sister and friend "What's up" Lane perked up and smiled at the blonde "Well my mom told me your transferring schools," she said causing Reese to smirk "Are we invited to the party?" Lane laughed shaking her head "Doubt it" Rory looked up from her box of books curiously "When is it?" she asked "Friday" Lane looked through the things in her arms and removed two books placing them into Rory's box "I've gotta go get a cup with a future doctor" and just as fast as she had shown up Lane was off. 

"I'm going to get some hot chocolate as Lukes you wanna come?" Asked Reese only to receive a shake of the head from Rory who said "I want to get these home and sorted" Reese nodded and waved goodbye before quickly stepping out of the school, with the box tightly held in her arms, she began her walk towards her one and only favorite dinner. as she walked down the street she waved to the different people who passed her "Hi kirk" she greeted as she man sat in a booth selling fashionable glasses "Hi Reese" he waved happily "glasses?" he picked up one pair in each hand and looked at her with anticipation "Not today" he sadly nodded shaking his head as she finally rounded her way onto the corner of Lukes dinner. Entering the place she let out a sigh of relief discarding the box near her chosen table "Hi Luke!" The man with a baseball cap turned away from the table he was serving and smiled "Hey kid, the usual?" he asked and the blonde teen quickly nodded with a smile, receiving a nod of confirmation she sat herself down at her favorite table and pulled out a sketch pad. Reese wasn't that great of an artist, but she enjoyed doodling, she had little beavers and ducks covering all of her notebooks. "Here you go" a nice warm cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and a beautiful blueberry muffin, Reese pulled out some money from her bag only to have her hand pushed down by Luke.

"On the house, congrats on the school"

Reese smiled shyly and thanked him, he smiled back at her and lightly messed up her blonde hair "Hey!" she pouted only earning a hearty laugh from the man who walked away, "Just a tax" he joked as she rushed to flatten her hair as it was before.