THE GYM RAT STEPDAD

Picture this, a tall extremely muscular black guy with dreads and a smile whiter than clouds. It already sounds like enough to make a girl melt so you can just imagine how I was feeling when he asked if I wanted to "hook up later or something". I was very hesitant because...stranger danger, but then I thought about it and said "sure". I gave him my number and we continued texting and flirting until it was time to meet up.

10:00 PM : IMESSAGE
Him: "Here"
Me: "okay coming"

When I sat in the car he kissed my neck and said "you smell good", at that moment I knew I was gonna fuck the shit out of him. I gave him the directions to a secluded park and he placed his hand on my thigh before speeding off.
"So what are you into" I asked crossing my fingers and hoping he wasn't into weird shit. " I kind of like roleplay, like stepdad and stepdaughter" he said, "i can work with that daddy" I said as I placed my hand on his print. We pulled into the park and went as far back as possible, pulling into a spot covered with trees. I climbed in the backseat and he went around, " come here" he said as I grabbed the waistband to his shorts and pulled it down to reveal all 8 inches. He put my hair in a ponytail as I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking all 8 inches down my throat. I bobbed my head back and forth as he moaned, " your being such a bad girl". I looked up at him while continuing to bob my head, feeling down his chest. Going up for air, i start stroking his cock with my hands as he threw his head back. "Tell me how bad you want it babygirl" he said as he cupped my chin and lifted my head. We made out before he made his way down to my nipples, licking and biting at them. I spread my legs wide as an invitation for him and he accepted. He layed me down on my back and pushed my legs apart, rubbing the head back and forth against my clit. "Fuuuuckkk" I moaned as he slid his member in before pausing "I love being your stepdad" he said. "fuck me daddy" I said as he starts to thrust, moving in and out of my pussy. I could feel myself dripping onto the car seat as his thrusting turned into pounding, his balls slapping against my ass as he goes harder. His arms wrapping around my body, hugging me as he reaches his climax. "IM GONNA CUM, IM GONNA CUM FUCK" I say before he removes his member letting all my juices flow onto the seat as he finishes on my breasts. "That was so fucking good baby" he said as he reached for the rag on the floor. "Thanks daddy" I say giving him a sloppy kiss before wiping off and getting dressed.