HELPING A FRIEND

Sorry for the no updates my sex-life isn't dry it's just...A FUCKING MESS...a sexy mess😩. I've been so caught up in pleasure lately I had to take a break from writing. Well in that break I took....I started an affair with a stepfigure of mine!(I'm totally legal age!) and this story is what happened when I told my bestfriend about it🤭

I invited my best friend Jelena over because I hadn't told anyone about me and my stepdads forbidden encounters yet. Of course she didn't hesitate to come over when I told her I had "major tea", lets just say she wasn't totally prepared for what I was about to tell her. When she arrived I led her to my room and closed the door (that's how you know it's real😂) she sat down on the swinging chair in my corner and I immediately started freaking out to her just remembering all of the sinful things I've done with my stepdad these past days, she told me she didn't understand what I was talking about so I took a deep breath and started to explain.

So after school I came home and I was alone and decided I wanted to reward myself with a little spicy time. I got in the shower and started using my vibrator on my clit while I was bent over. When I touch myself sometimes I just mindlessly say "daddy", I guess he heard me moaning (I was pretty loud since I thought I was alone) and he came in the door. OF COURS I LEFT THE DOOR UNLOCKED🤦‍♀️, I jumped and covered my parts with my arms...SURPRISINGLY HE SAID "don't be ashamed, you have a nice body. I have no clue why I didn't immediately kick his ass out of the bathroom but I have a feeling it's because I was already horny. I thanked him for the compliment and he stepped closer asking if I had ever had sex, I lied to him and said no before he mashed his lips into mine and I kissed him back. He undressed and got in the shower with me starting by licking his fingers and rubbing my clit.

The whole time I was telling the story I could see my best friend put her hands in her thighs and cross her legs, I could tell the story was making her horny. Kind of relieved that she wasn't creeped/freaked out I also kind of got horny thinking back on the moment. "Did he cum in you" she asked and I giggled before saying "only a little" and we both busted out laughing. I then told her "that's not even the best part, he also made me squirt in my bed AND fucked me on the patio while my mom was in the living room when I asked to have a conversation about our sexual situations." Jelena told me she wanted to hear more of what happened in detail so of course I started talking about how he then caught me in my room with my vibrator and snatched the covers off of me, opened my legs and started eating me out. I was moaning Daddy...AND I ACTUALLY MEANT IT! At this point my best friends face was red and she was clenching her thighs together, kind of biting her lip. "Your horny aren't you" I said before she giggled and said "shut up, maybe a little bit". She stood up from the swing and sat next to me on the bed. She said "damn, I wish I could squirt, it's like a talent or something", I said "I could probably show you". She looked at me nervous and then said "really?" And I said "yea, it'll be fun for both of us". I stepped to her and stood in between her legs and started taking off my shirt while standing over her as she bit her lip. I reached my hand into her panties and felt her soaking wet pussy, "are you wet from my stepdad story?" I asked her and she giggled before moaning at me rubbing on her clit. "Oh fuck it feels so good" she said as I traced the alphabet over her, I watched as she gasped and turned red as I entered 2 fingers into her. She filled her mouth with my boobs to stop from moaning so loud, not even 20 seconds after me fingering her she says "FUCK" and moans my name as I feel her juices run down my hand. She didn't stop when she squirted like I thought she would, instead she started thrusting into me like she wanted more. I spread her legs and placed my tongue on her clit and went in circles, she had put a pillow over her face but I could still hear the muffled moans she was letting out as they got louder. I felt her second rush as she practically screamed for me not to stop. I knew my best friend was crazy but I didn't know she was freaky too🙈!

AFTERMATH: in case you wanted to know, no it wasn't awkward for us (we always change in front of eachother and have talked about sex...a lot) we did talk about maybe playing around with each other more! she said she liked how I listened and gave her exactly what she wanted😫