2. Yandere Second Male Lead x Heroine Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

3 lives . It took you lives to understand no matter what you do the second male lead , Elion Versache will kill you.

In your first life as the heroine, he killed you at the end of story because you rejected him , leading the story to end up as tragedy.

In your second life where the villainess was reborn and you , the heroine had turned into villainess , he killed you because you ignored him .

In your third life where the second female lead was reborn and you , the heroine had a minor to no role, he still killed you because you were marrying another man .

No matter what you did he killed .

You were fed up after failure after failure to live past 25 years . You didn't want to be killed by him again hence you decided to hug the second male lead.... I mean your killer' thigh .

But that wasn't the only reason you agreed to married him , there was also another reason too .

Throughout your college life you didn't know how but somehow you have captured the attention of a very sick man . That deranged crazy stalker of yours will send you explicit and horrifying pictures , making you shudder .

You were scared out of your wits . You quickly contacted your parents and told them everything. They advised you to contact the police . But you already have done that and the police did nothing.

Then your parents advised you to get married. According to their logic if you get married to a powerful man , then the stalker won't be able to do anything to you . You found no problem in their advice so you agreed to get married.

But who knew they will present the second male lead for your husband's position. You didn't dare to reject him knowing how he killed you in your first life .

And just like that you got married in your second year of college, even before you could graduate .

" Argh I hate this gown it is so heavy " you complained to your just married husband as you saw the guests leaving.

" Shall I hold it for you ? " He asked stifling his chuckle.

You glared at him .

" It's all your fault. Why did you choose such a heavy gown ?.....Argh I am so tired . " You continued to complain. Annoyed by the dress as well as the hot atmosphere.

" I am sorry , it's all my fault " he apologized like a gentleman.

You agree he is handsome, witty , understanding guy .... far better than the arrogant domineering male lead . He would have been a perfect gentlemen if he wasn't the one who killed you three times in three lives.

Your tummy growled making you blush in embarrassment. You hadn't had food for long time. You were tired , hungry and annoyed.

" Are you hungry wifey ? "