7. Yandere Human x Cyborg Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

In the era of robots , cyborg aren't an uncommon thing. People who are not so comfortable with robots tend to buy Cyborg.

You are also one of the many Cyborgs in the company. After you were murdered by someone who you loved and trusted the most, KFlexion Company (a company infamous for manufacturing robots) took you in and performed a surgery on your body and added many metallic, electronic parts ; converting you into a cyborg.

When you regained your consciousness, you were stunned. Except for your brain and heart , most of other things were changed in your body. You were frightened and wanted to runaway but you realised you couldn't move. Your body wasn't under your command. Other than your heart and brain, nothing was in your control.

" Look she is awake !!!"

" OMG yes...f**k!! "

" Try walking her !!"

You heard excited cheering coming beside of you. Confused you looked towards them . They were holding various gadgets but certain lady amongst them caught your attention. The lady in white coat was holding a a fluorescent green button. When she pressed it , your body begun moving on its own.

Your legs were moving involuntarily.

" Walk to us Y/n" you heard the lady saying to the green fluorescent button . As if hypnotised, your body did how the lady commanded. Despite your resistance, you walked towards the lady as commanded .

" It's a success!!!! "

" Yesssssss !!!!! "

" I feel like crying . We can finally handover her to HIM"

They jostled in happiness, leaving you confused. You were confused about the HIM in the conversation . But soon your confusion was cleared when he arrived.

The people in white coat , whom you assumed to be scientists , ran out in hurry to call for HIM they were talking about.

You didn't have to wait for long. His clicking of boots echoed throughout the area.You curiously stared at the door , waiting for him.

You wanted to thank him and show your appreciation for saving you but when he arrived, any appreciative or thankful statement died down in your throat.

To your bafflement,he was your biggest nightmare. The man who walked through, followed by scientists, stood infront of you with a smile on his face. Eyes filled with adoration. The man was none other than your boyfriend's big brother, Glidan Ross .

The man who you thought hated your existence ,who you thought loathed you , WAS ACTUALLY THE ONE WHO SAVED YOu ? ....That was the most unbelievable thing to believe .

" I am glad that you are fine my cherry" he suddenly hugged you . You froze as a result. Your mind went blank. You didn't know how to act . When you dated his brother, he always glare at you making you feel insecure and anxious. But now he was hugging you so protectively and gently that it felt like you were some precious gem , he was trying to protect.

" Uh...thank...you f..for saving m...me " you awkwardly stuttered out in his embrace. You tried to wriggle out of his embrace but his hold on you only tightened.