not an update

(skip over this if u want)

some ppl are actually stupid. like when u don't like a book cuz it doesn't fit your preferences, you leave without saying anything, right? but oh, some people think they're george fucking washington and feel the unavoidable need to announce their departure and reasoning.

want news? NOBODY FUCKING CARES

you don't like what you're seeing? literally click off. that's it. but because you think you're SO important, you decide to tell the whole world that you didn't like a book for an irrational reason, like rengoku not being saved. omfg

yeah I get you might be looking for a book like that. so when u find out that this book doesn't go exactly as planned, just click off, man. no need to voice what u feel because I will not be changing my entire story's trajectory for one idiotic little fuckshit.

ive been needing to delete a bunch of comments like this lately, and I got another today. that was actually my last straw.

unless you're clicking off a book and leaving a negative response for valid reasoning, like the fic being problematic, keep quiet, ffs. nobody wants to look at your whiny ass complaints

so, if you're seeing this, the world doesn't revolve around you. the only time you should ever say that to someone's book is if they're a professional author and you're a hired critic. but guess what? this is wattpad. im a minor writing a fanfic, and I don't have editors or critics on standby to edit and revise everything I write for me. you're an actual dumbass.

bye 😋😋😋😝😝🔥🔥🔥💯‼️‼️