BIO

As stated in the previous 'INFO' chapter, this chapter is a 'Bio' centric chapter, here to give the basics of Y/N's character. Anyways, let's begin:

PART 1: Y/N's + STORY BIO

- Y/N at the beginning of the story (CH 1), is 14 years old, and after (CH 2), he is now 16.
*Now i know what you're thinking, "How is a 14-16 year old supposed to do all of these things?", the answer... is anime logic... Children can be born with purple and blue hair, and children can fall down 10 story heights and be fine, just expand your disbelief lol.

- While in the actual show, all of the main characters ages range from 13 to around 16, here I'm making Yuma and the rest of the cast around the same age as Y/N, so 15 to 17.

*E.g, Yuma will be 15, Y/N will be 16 and Shark and Kite will be 17 and 18 respectively, get it?

* Also as a note, I only just recently learnt that Yuma is 13, I'm saying 13 in the show... the more you know I guess...

- Y/N stands at a comfortable height of 5'10ft

* I wanted to give him 6'3 as that is my height, but I realised that that would be kind of weird, considering all of the cast is around 5'5-ish i think, so 5'10ft it is!!

- Due to his work as a 'hero', Y/N has developed a 'skill' in which he can go multiple days and nights without sleep, and while this is deemed 'not healthy' by most, he deems his health to not be of any real importance, as he believes his 'hero' responsibilities are far more important than his personal life

* Y/N doesn't sleep much, and some of the cast do notice and comment, however Y/N brushes their concerns aside, stating that he is fine.

- Y/N, as you will soon discover by reading the story, has been homeless for the majority of his life. He lives in a junkyard just on the outskirts of Heartland City, but he doesn't mind, as he is used to his now 'normal' way of life, plus the junkyard gives him the opportunity to gain access to any unwanted tech which is disposed of by the higher ups of Heartland City.

- All of his life, Y/N has both loved and hated the City of Heartland. He loves its bright and beautiful lights and landscape, he enjoys when he sees families having fun in the many parks and venues available, however, Y/N despises the higher ups of the City, namely officials such as Mr Heartland himself. Y/N hates how people like him have to suffer a life in the streets, while someone like Mr Heartland gets to sit behind his walls and atop his ivory tower in peace.

* Now, Y/N doesn't outright say it to anyone, but secretly, when he sees any families enjoying themselves while on patrol, when he perches himself atop a building and observes from above, he feels jealous, as he never had a childhood like that, he never had parents or siblings like that. But this also pushes him to do his job better, so that every child in Heartland City CAN be that happy, so that they CAN enjoy their lives to the fullest.

- Y/N has messy dark brown hair and has dark brown eyes, however, as explained below, his hair can change to have red tips and his eyes can shift to red.

* If you want you can change them to another colour, but the red tips remain the same, so no red-heads I guess lol

- Y/N's body is covered in quite a few scars, mainly his upper body, including his arms, chest, face etc.
* Y/N is aware that if these scars are shown to the public, namely his friends, they will begin to ask questions, so in situations where he must remove clothing (i.e. swimming/P.E class at school), he simply wears a long sleeve rash guard to conceal most of them.