Chapter 5: In The End (PART 3)

HIRO turns to face his opponent as he continues.

Mr K: "Your defeat is coming HIRO! I can assure you of that... but for now, I'll place one card face down and end my turn."

As he ends his turn, HIRO's Alexandrite Dragon reappears to HIRO's side of the field.

HIRO: "*Okay, how do I beat a monster with that kind of ability? If I just summon another monster, he'll use Terror-Byte's ability and destroy it with Alexandrite Dragon... Not to mention it has a high defence stat.*"

As HIRO is thinking however, his thoughts are interrupted by a sudden electronic announcement.

"ATTENTION, VIRAL RELEASE WILL OCCUR IN EXACTLY [20:00] MINUTES"

HIRO: "*I don't have time to think!*"

TURN 4

With a deep breath, HIRO readies himself.

HIRO: "It's my turn! I draw!"

HIRO looks to his 4 remaining cards, trying to find a way around his current problem.

HIRO: "*No way Wyvern would be able to beat that thing, but I need a stronger monster on the field if I'm gonna survive another turn.* "

HIRO then looks to the card he just drew.

HIRO: " Oh yeah, let's do this! I summon out Bull Blader in Attack mode!"

(ATK: 1600)

Mr K, at the sight of this move, begins to chastise HIRO.

Mr K: "You absolute FOOL! Why would you summon that monster in Attack position! Are you actually that stupid?!"

However HIRO ignores his remarks, and immediately begins his battle phase

HIRO: "Now go Bull Blader! Cut that rhino down to size!"

This shocks the three onlookers on the sidelines as well as Mr K.

Tori: "Wait, what's HIRO doing!"