uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on February 12, 2017, 21:09:02

I sat on the bed, opened the iPad, and was almost blinded by the screen's wallpaper.

It was a photo of me, having just taken a big bite of ice cream, my mouth not yet wiped clean, and leaning in to kiss Pei Hao on his face. Both of us were smiling so happily. It was taken when we went to the amusement park, and when we got back, I set that photo as the iPad's wallpaper.

It's my own mess, and I have to find a way to deal with it. I opened the iPad's photo album, ready to delete the picture. When Pei Hao noticed my intention, he snatched the iPad from me, looking somewhat angry, and asked, "How many do you want to delete? You've cleared everything from your friend circle and Weibo, and you won't even leave a screensaver?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whose fault is it that you didn't save the photos?"

Suddenly, I thought of the bunch of photos of Pei Hao and Fu Yan in his phone. Even though they're no longer relevant to me, a chill still ran down my spine. I turned away from him, facing the wall, hoping he'd hurry up and leave, go find his "white moonlight" or "vermilion mole."

"I did save them..." Pei Hao saw my face change suddenly, his tone softened. He placed his hand on my shoulder, trying to turn me around, "They're all saved in my phone."

I closed my eyes, curling up into a ball, with no intention of turning around or responding to him. Ever since that time I saw the bunch of photos of him and Fu Yan in his phone album, I haven't looked through his photos on my own. I'm afraid that one day I might come across a photo I can't accept. I don't know whether I should pick a fight with him about it or just swallow my anger and move on.

How could I have been so cheap in the past, giving up the most basic bottom line of love and sacrificing my dignity? In love, I always begged him for a little bit of attention, holding onto the meager affection he would give me, unwilling to let go. I lived like a clown, exposed and ignorant, enjoying myself under the open sky.

Pei Hao couldn't understand why I suddenly ignored him. Nervously, he said, "I really did save them. I have backups of the ones you deleted."

As he spoke, Pei Hao opened his phone and handed it to me, wanting me to look. I really didn't want to look. Whether he has backups or not is his business. To me, these are memories I don't want to remember even a bit, at least not now. One day, when I can speak about it lightly, he'll be no more than a speck of dust on my heart.

I waved my hand forcefully, and his phone fell heavily onto the ground. There's no way around it; when I get angry, I can't control myself.

Pei Hao didn't pay attention to the phone, instead, he took off his shoes, squeezed onto the hospital bed, and reached out to hug me. I found him so annoying—pretending to care for me when he doesn't love me. He just wants me to never move on, to relish the emotions of being devoured by him. An unexplained burst of anger rose in my heart. I dodged his hand, kicked him hard twice, and kicked him off the bed. I pointed at him angrily, my hands trembling, and shouted loudly, "Right now! Immediately! Get out!"

The little sister lying in the adjacent bed looked at us in surprise, her expression as if she had been frightened. I forced myself to calm down, took a deep breath, and exhaled.