ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on March 31, 2017, 14:48:00

I'm sorry everyone, I've been busy with exams lately, so I haven't been posting frequently.

It's not intentional that I left off at that point~>_<~, it's all because of the exams, whoops.

Continuing on.

I haven't been able to reach out to Cheng Yi for two consecutive days. After much thought, I can only contact him through Jin Yu.

You might wonder why I'm so concerned about the incident with Pei Hao. Well, it's not because I still have feelings for him, but because even if it were a stranger who ended up in the hospital due to me, I would feel guilty.

Do you understand?

Hmm, you're all little angels, you'll understand.

Jin Yu answered my call quickly.

"Can you find Cheng Yi?" I asked him directly, "I can't get through to his phone."

"Why do you want to find him?" After not seeing each other for weeks, there was a hint of detachment in Jin Yu's tone.

"Um," I paused, unsure where to start, "I'll explain it to you slowly later."

"He's in the hospital for treatment, I turned off his phone," Jin Yu said in a calm tone, "If you need something, I can pass along your message."

If Cheng Yi has been in the hospital all this time, then could it really not be his doing?

I hesitated for a moment and said, "It's alright, we'll talk when he's better."

Seeing me remain silent, Jin Yu suddenly cut to the chase, "Do you want to ask about the incident with Pei Hao being beaten?"

I was taken aback, how did he know?

Could it be that the incident with Pei Hao being hospitalized is really related to Cheng Yi?

"Yeah," I replied.

"No need to ask Cheng Yi," Jin Yu's tone was very composed, "I did it."

My mind went blank for a moment. It was the first time I realized that Jin Yu's friendly demeanor might just be a façade. It seemed like I never truly understood him.

Both brothers are ruthless, huh.

"Why?" I asked, puzzled.

"He sent Cheng Yi to the emergency room," Jin Yu said with a hint of anger in his voice, although he tried to suppress it, I still sensed it.

My mind was in a tangle of confusion.

Pei Hao sent Cheng Yi to the emergency room? Could it be because of the incident where Cheng Yi poured water on me?