015

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢

chapter fifteen:I'd love to love someone new, butI gave it all to you !

chapter fifteen:
I'd love to love someone new, but
I gave it all to you !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

THE LAST TIME Violetta had gotten ready for a school dance, it was Homecoming.

Homecoming had probably been one of the weirdest nights of her life. She had gotten all dressed up and felt so beautiful, but the pain of her parents not being there had brought her down. Then she felt better at the dance, only for her mood to slightly decline when EJ showed up with Gina during that infuriating dancing around each other thing they had done. And then EJ had driven her home, only to take her to get ice cream when he saw she didn't want to be alone, practically starting their whole relationship.

And now it was Prom night. Now, Violetta — as much as she put up a front for how she hated cheesy things and would rather stick a fork in her eye — had actually been looking forward to Prom for a while. Besides graduation and the last musical, it was really the last big school event that she was going to be a part of. Tonight, all that mattered was dressing up with her friends and dancing the night away before they all rendezvoused back at Ashlyn's house.

Balancing being a movie star (since Romeo and Juliet was still going on), a student, and a theater kid hadn't been exactly easy. But Violetta had managed to squeeze some time out of her schedule to go dress shopping with Athena (one of their many dreams growing up) and some of the other girls, and she had a little stretch of time off for Prom-related activities.

Both her and Athena had made an agreement that since Homecoming night really accelerated both of their relationships, they would wear similar dresses to their original ones — just more Prom. Violetta's dress was red, long, and covered in sparkles. She matched it with a pair of silver heels, and of course, the silver ring EJ gave her that she never took off. Her hair was left curly, and the two front pieces were tied back with a silver ribbon.

She stood in front of the mirror, putting on her silver earrings. Unlike last time, she wasn't exactly sad that her parents were there. They had a meeting scheduled with Quinn for weeks now, right at Prom night. Sure, it stung that they wouldn't be there, but at least it wasn't out of the blue this time. Besides, she had a date this time that could pick her up and drive her to Ashlyn's.

Speaking of said date, she suddenly heard a knock on her door. Her house had been locked, and since it definitely wasn't her parents, it only meant it could be one other person — one other person who actually had a key to her house.