3.

I look at my screen and scoff, "really? NeymarJr?" I mumble to myself. "Yeah right." I laugh and press the FaceTime button.

I was just expecting to see some goofy teens though when I clicked the button it was something completely different. It was their faces. Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, Pedri, and Erling Haaland all were there.

My jaw dropped. "This is Fake...no way." I mumbled.

"Nope" replied Lionel. He said and shook his head. "I'll prove it to you." Replied Ronaldo as he shared his screen and went into instagram.

There infront of my eyes was the profile. Editable and all. "..woah.." I said. It all took a minute to settle in. I was truly communicating with football players. Football players. Woah.

"Impressive right?" Asked Pedri. Of course this is. "Hell yeah.." I replied. "Y'know I was impressed by your recent two goals Haaland, I'm a Manchester city fan." He thanked me and talked a bit about this team. The other guys then wanted to rant about their goals and how they're just as good as Haaland. I laughed it was fun..so childish.

"OI..I WON A WORLD CUP!!" Argued Lionel.

"YEAH WELL IM MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU." Replied Neymar.

"IM MAKING THE MOST MONEY?!??" commented Cris.

Everyone except for me and Pedri were involved as they just bantered. We laughed together.

After a while the fight got a little too intense so me and had Pedri had to intervene. It was fun while it lasted .

"So I guess your gonna kick me out of the gc now?" I asked, sulking.

"..who said that." Asked Lionel.

My sulked figure instantly shot up. My mouth open forming into a smile.

"Just don't be annoying and i don't see why you can't hang out with us." Commented Neymar.

"Awh if I could I would totally hug you guys!!" I cheered.

                               Meanwhile..

Bappe🇫🇷: LEO
LEO
LEOOOOO
RESPONDD
YOU GOBLIN
SHORT ASS

MessiPessi❤️: Sorreeyy I've been busy.

Bappe🇫🇷: yeah but you said u would add me back to the gc 🤨

MessiPessi❤️: yeah well a lot js happened in said gc.

Bappe🇫🇷: should I be concerned ???

MessiPessi❤️: no bc when I tried adding you back I mistyped ur number and let in some random girl but she's cool so we went on call with her and we are friends now.

Bappe🇫🇷: why would you let a girl in the gc. That was a strict rule.

MessiPessi❤️: she's chill she fits right in.

Bappe🇫🇷: 🤨
Whatever js add me back in the gc. Lemme meet her

MessiPessi❤️: mk

                    Bappe🇫🇷 has been added..

Y/n: Hello, who r u?

Bappe🇫🇷: I should be asking you that..

Ney: ...

Bappe🇫🇷: Girls arent supposed to be in this gc and I'm not gonna break that rule over someone like you.

JackieG☺️: bro u don't even know her.

Bappe🇫🇷: I bet she's js some gold digger.

Y/n: I'm not and my name is Y/n.

Bappe🇫🇷: k?

Y/n: k?
Keep in mind I still don't know who tf u are

Bappe🇫🇷: Mbappe.

Y/n: k?

SIUUU👏: bro chill, she isn't like that she would be way more desperate, we went on call and we could all tell she isn't that type of person.

Bappe🇫🇷: wtv