4.

I sighed as I turned off my phone reading the "wtv." message. I wanted to cry, was I ruining that gc by being in it? I turned on my bed, now laying on my back. Gazing once again I spaced out looking at the hustling streets laminated by street lamps. I decided it'd be best to inform my best friend, Angelina about everything that had been going on.

After venting to her we scheduled a meet up date and time that would work for our busy college schedules.

I then took a shower, got dressed into my pajamas, and brushed my teeth. I glanced at my clock before getting into bed. 11 at night, great. I sighed and fell asleep almost instantly.

"BEEEEEP!!" Rang my alarm clock. I glanced over. 10 o clock. FUCK IM LATE. I immediately sprung out my bed and got my backpack ready for my college day.

"Homework."
"Check."
"Textbooks."
"Check."
"Notes."
"Check."

"Alright I'm ready to go." I then grabbed my laptop and slid it in my backpack. I called an Uber and went to my school. I looked at my phone and read 10:30. "Great I missed my first two classes!!" I thought to myself. I then gained composure of myself and walked to my third class, history. As the teacher was doing his lecture I walked in, trying to avoid as much attention as possible. Mr. Daniels rolled his eyes. I practically tiptoed to my seat next to Angelina.

"Why even come to this class it's ending in 20 minutes?" She questioned.

I sighed and whispered. "I missed my first two classes." Grabbing my notes from the days prior and a pencil from my bag.

Angelina gave me a look of shock.

"..Wow.." she mumbled.

Then just as I got myself situated my phone started blowing up with notifications.

Everyone turned to look at me, even the people who normally sleep all class woke up.

I turned over my phone from my desk and read all the notifications coming from the troublesome group chat.

"Sorry guys!!" I said and turned my phone on silent.

Mr. Daniels scoffed.

I sunk in my seat. Angelina glanced over at me and patted my shoulder.